1• Kathleen's Part

Running from the best.. Heading back through time the one I love the one I trust, Lesa.. God Damnit! I hit my foot on the concrete its okay, Lesa rubs my back leaning into a hug a side hug.

Are favorite place "Hips and Lips" A strip joint down Collins avenue, It's not that we like are own gender it's just fun to give your body free to another. We give it, men take it, It's not that hard but I'm good and decide to stand away.

Lesa loves the fact that we head here every Saturday it's are job but I don't like my body itself so I don't work there but I'm very happy to see that Lesa doesn't care what her body looks like as long as I love her.

In middle school boys and even girls laughed at us because we like liked each other I was sad because I wasn't fitting in. Did you know I would do anything to be somebody that nobody took as a joke or a backup. Lesa never would fit in I thought it was my fault.
Lesa always of course would protect me to the death of her I was tiny.

My parents hated that I didn't find a man that had good money or even looked good in front of a crowd of Cinderella's ball. But Lesa was gorgeous she has brown hair with green eyes and of course very tall occurring to me...

Every morning I would arrive to school but my sister was such a brat she wouldn't let Lesa in the house so wouldn't my Mom I would always yell Sexist down the steps or even try to tackle my sister Natalia known as Nilly she's only 13.  My mom used to make me get better friends besides Lesa but I wouldn't let that happen..

Everything was horrible even this joke I heard at school "Hey Kathy Hear this What I would say, Jase would go on my love for you is like diarrhea cause I can hold it in." Haha very funny Jase get a life. I told him that more than once because he was always a rude bastard and wouldn't leave us alone a.k.a the captain of the football team.

My life is a mess up its not even the average 18 year old life.. That was the day Lesa stopped going to Hips and Lips.. She did it for me she knew we were to young in the first place.. I told that to her at least 100 times now she listens. She is stubborn and has a very good sense of laughter that saves the room from being in a mold of crime.