Chapter 8 (Last Chapter)

I heard Calum say something and whipped around to face him and he looked terrified so I used that to my advantage. 

" Wanna repeat that puppy dog with doe eyes" everyone went silent.

He coughed. 

" I um was just uhh umm ya"

"CALUM"

" I like you a lot and I was the one that helped you after youre brother beat you and I bullied you because I didn't know who I was being assigned to till the day we came back from break and I didn't want to date you encase you were who I was assigned to."

"Kitten?"

"Oh heck no back away Calum I liked you and even though you were a jerk to me I never snapped back and im going on tour with yall and can we get out of the hospital?"

Calum walked up to me and kissed my cheek, Connor stifled a growl and the rest of the guys were saying goofy comments but Luke looked sad so I walked up to him and kissed him and said "Yes" his eyes went wide with my comment after and looked as if I just walked up to him in my underwear it was cute. His wings surrounded me and Calum lit up as if Luke just saved him. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Swiped all his feelings for you he now thinks of you like a sister or best friend and you just claimed me." He stated with a smirk.......