Chapter 3

Seeing it was 7:30 thankfully I ran off the field slamming into Connor the boys had tried to grab me but no one caught me. Within seconds I was at the door I ripped it open tears streaming down my face hoping no one was in the assembly hall but to my luck Mikey, Calum and Ashton were all blocking the bathroom. 

Crap! 

I kept my head down and pushed past them into the bathroom and started bawling luckily I had Connors jacket on so I did what I always did dug my nails as deep into wrist as I could then after a few minutes I calmed myself down washed my wrists and left the bathroom. Luckily the boys had left and I walked to my first period class and sitting on the desk in front of my teachers desk, I didn't even have to tell her what was wrong because seven idiot boys walked in with worried expressions.

" Boys you have 10 minutes" was all she said before exiting the room locking the door behind her.

" Cal apologize"

Ashure murmured as all the other boys glared at him except for Mikey he just grabbed my wrist and when I winced slightly he looked at Calum with hell fire in his cool eyes.

" Calum Hood this is your fault and you" he spun to face an adorable boy who im guessing was the transfer luke was telling me about " why didn't you tell me for real Braxton"

 I gasped and all eyes were on me so I casually grabbed my crap and exited the room with tears threatening to escape.

" May I have my sign out card I will be back before lunch period im just not feeling well"

" ok Ms. Wildfire and I will only let Luke, Mikey, Ashure and Connor after you ok?"

 I smiled in approval I loved the office ladies. As soon as I signed the card I left.