"Yes, even if I don't agree with my sister all the time. Thaddeus will always forgive the people he love, that's how kind he is." The sea green eyed woman nodded in agreement.

I glanced at the two of them, making me smile a little. Maybe my older sister and I would have been like the two of them if she haven't died. All I can remember about it was...

Flashback

I was eleven that time, Dylan strictly told us not to go beyond the borders. Going in the woods would be too dangerous. My sister, Dylan's twin, Serena was eighteen that time.

While walking, I was curious as to what lies beyond our territory. So I begged her to go out.

"Please Serena, it will just be for three minutes and we'll come back." I begged her.

I know she can never say no to me. She gave me a exasperated look, before agreeing reluctantly. I did my fist pump to show her that I'm so happy because she agreed.

"Serena, look at this place. It feels so peaceful." I sighed with content.

She laughed, "True, but these peacefulness can be deceiving little Selena. The woods is where rogues-" before she can finish what she was saying, a man grabbed her by the waist.

"Serena!" I screamed.

The man smiled, "Why hello beautiful, lucky me. My mate is one astounding woman fit to be my queen." He growled at her.

"Please, I'll come with you. Just please don't hurt my sister." My sister begged.

The man took a glance at me, while narrowing his eyes. He had a thoughtful look on his face as if he was really thinking hard if he should listen or not.