Chapter twenty one -Sorry For The Stupid Things

Start from the beginning

"Maybe you should slow down and find someone."

Francesca laughed because Rob looked offended by her remark.

"I'm not ready for one girl yet and besides the one I might possibly want isn't ready for me either."

"You think?"

"How did this conversation change to me? And don't start your  match making either." He pointed.

"I'm tired Rob can you take me to my parents house?"

" Are you sure you don't want to go home?"

"Yes Dr. Phil, I'm certain."

"Ok  just let me make a call."

"Tell him I'm staying with my parents  indefinitely that should give him something to think about."

"How did you know?"

"You two are best friends."

Francesca watched  Rob drive off  than  the door entering the home she had grown up in, walking through the house she was flooded with memories of holidays and family gatherings. How many times had she run through these doors up the stairs to her room to escape the world? Now she was escaping her husband because he had been a complete idiot. She wasn't mad at Angelo because of his past relationship with Chelsea she was mad because she got blind side by the bitch because Angelo  had waited to  the last minute  to mention that he had a fatal attraction running around. Walking into her old room she looked around. It looked the same way as it did ten years ago when she went off to college. Her posters still hung on the walls and trophies still sat on shelves..and her old ballerina slippers still lay on the floor. It was like stepping back in time lying down on her lavender heart comforter she drifted off to sleep.

Sal entered before Giana his cop instinct told him someone was in the house.  "Someone's here Gee."

"Maybe it's momma." Giana scooted past Sal walking into the house into the living room where she noticed  Francesca's pocket book. "Sal it's Francesca her bags in here."

Giana went upstairs and peeped into Francesca's room closing the door she went back down. "She's sleep."

"That bastards done something."

"Don't go jumping the gun, she could have just come for a visit and got tired,"

"That ass has done something to my baby to make her come home. I'm telling you Gee."

Giana cell begins to ring she looks at the name. "It's Angelo."

Before she could answer Sal had taken the phone from her hand. "What the hell is going on? What have you done to my daughter now."

"Mr Moretti I need to speak to Francesca, I know she's there and she's not answering her phone."

Giana grabs the phone back from Sal walking away. "Angelo did something happen?"

"Mom It's something we have to work out."

"Maybe we can help."

"I don't think so."

"Something's not right, Francesca hasn't slept in that bed in ten years." Sal shouted loud enough for Angelo to hear.

"We had a fight, I needed some space." Sal watch his daughter come down the steps it was clear she had been crying her eyes where puffy and red . He held out his arms and she immediately went into them.

Giana turned to her daughter pointing at the phone.

Francesca shook her head as she watched her mother answer a few questions before hanging up.

"What was the fight about?" Her father asked.

"I don't want to talk about it daddy, I just want to know if I can stay a couple days?"

"You can stay forever pumpkin."  Francesca felt her mother rubbing her back. She  turned to look at her." He told me to tell you sorry and he loves you."

"Thanks mom."

 Francesca felt It instantly, something about the way her mother looked, she knew, that damn fish.

Angelo couldn't sleep it wasn't an inch of the house that he hadn't been in. He had turned on every light and every TV's in the whole house because he couldn't stand the silence. He had called her at least a hundred times until her voice mail said full and he still called hoping she would answer. She had told Rob she need sometime.  It had been eight hours and forty two minutes. He was going crazy. He had to make it right with her. The ring of the bell he went to answer. Opening the door his parents walked past him into the house.  "Angelo what the fuck were you thinking or were you thinking at all? Leave it to his mother to go for the neck.

"Who told you."

"Giana just told us about an hour ago. Now what did you do?"

He walked to his living room and sat down. "Chelsea came up to my office her and Francesca had words."

"Who let Chelsea in to your office?"

"She came up through the old elevator Francesca was already there waiting for me."

"Angelo ..I could kill you myself. I can't imagine what Francesca thought."

"She punched Chelsea in the eye and busted my lip."

"Good for her.  Because If it had been me, you would be dead." Cella turned to Vinny who sat down and said nothing.

"Vinny why aren't you talking to your son..?"

"Angelo do you love her."

"Yeah pop I do.."

"Then go get her the most expensive gift you can find and get on your knees and beg for forgiveness...beg a lot son...and then after everything calms down and you have those bambinos your still going to have to beg for forgiveness because she gave you a child in your case four babues. So beg."

"Vinny, shut up..he's right though buy a gift then beg."

"I don't know if that will work with French."

"You won't know until you try. Now let's turn off everything and you grab some clothes. Your coming home." Angelo watch his mother walk off turning off lights.

"Son ,If I were you I would start looking for that gift in the morning and go over to her parents house and start begging...Cella couldn't wait to get over her to bring you back home with us. Your damn momma's boy."

"I've always been a momma's boy dad. I'm the only son. I have no choice."

A/N

 Thanks for continuing to read MFH. I'm trying to end this story soon but I still have a few surprises before that happens thank you for your encouragement. Please continue to vote and comment. Marci.:)