31•????

Isabelle's POV-
Michelle-Steve what,what happened?
We all sigh in relief it's a good thing that she Remembers Steve that means that she dosnt think that she's 14, but she still might not remember me like last time.
Steve-you've been in an accident. Can I just ask you one question what year is it?
Michelle-2016.Why?
Steve-lets just say we have had a bad last few days.
Michelle-what's happened.
Carla-We were in a car accident, then you were fine but died. Somehow you started breathing again and wen into a coma the when you woke up you thought it was 2011. The doctors said that it was only temporary and you would remember soon. The next morning you woke up and thought that you were 14. You couldn't remember Steve only me and your parents. Then you had a fit so they put you back in a coma and here you are now. They said you will be fine now, just a bit bruised up. Oh and you broke your wrist too.
Michelle-Wow the last I can remember is you crashing the car then passing out. And I vaguely remember being in hospital then feeling like I was falling and falling then everything went black.
Isabelle-Um do you remember me?because you didn't really remember me either and I was so scared you never would, so please tell me you do.
Michelle-Of course I do Isabelle, come here. Did you really think you would loose me that easily?