The Naughty Salesman

One beautiful sunny day, Daniel's doorbell rang. When he opens the door, there was a salesman in a neon orange suit. His name was Pete. Pete said, "Hi! Would you be interested in our new bathing suits for this summer?"
"No thank you." Daniel replied.
"But, they're pretty and cool and You will buy one now!!" Pete snapped.
"If you're going to yell, then you can leave." Daniel closes the door.
Pete throws his suitcase at Daniel's window and screams. Pete walks away. Daniel's sweet smile turns upside as he growls.
The next day, Pete comes back with another suitcase. He rings the doorbell again. Daniel opens the door and heaves a sigh.
"Please leave, sir. I'm not interested in what you're selling" Daniel mutters.
"But these bathing suits look good on you! Buy some and I'll leave." Pete persuades.
Daniel replies, "I'm saving my money for a vacation with my brother."
"Then you'll need bathing suits!" Pete exclaims.
"We don't even know how to swim!" Daniel cries.
Pete throws his suitcase at Daniel's other window and screams.
Daniel breathes heavily. His eyes glow red then red orange. Then Daniel shoots lasers at Pete. Pete had many holes in him, like a sponge cake. So, Pete magically turns into a sponge cake. Daniel feeds the sponge cake to the little orphans in the orphanage near the grocery store, and the orphans were very happy.