twenty-four hours

"breaking news update: a group of gang members from the Chicago area have now taken over an urban mall in Eastern Illinois. They demand that if any police officer enters the mall, poisonous gas will go off all over the mall and the surrounding area. They also claim that in exactly twenty-four hours, all survivors inside the mall will be released without ransom. The motive of this attack is unknown."

____________________

So, I was gonna write this myself but I decided now to, lol. but the main part is that a group of gang members take over a mall on Black Friday, and they say to the people inside that whoever is still alive after 24 hours will be let free for no ransom. However, during the entire twenty-four hour period, the gang members will be tracking down each and every person in the mall, seeing how many they can all kill. It's kinda like a game for the gang. But the whole story will follow the path of your main character and his/her friends/companions/group-of-survivors.

ALSO, for any of the other story ideas that happen to say "taken", just completely disregard that. All story ideas are open, and if you want to take any one of them please let me know. :)))

Thanks!