emotionless// open

" I've been told so many times that I'm emotionless, judgmental, and rude-- but ever since I met you, I can't stop thinking about you."

__________________________________________

in this story, a really judgmental guy/girl basically hates everyone at his/her school, but when a new kid moves from out of state, they basically hate everyone as well. and when the two spend more and more time together, they decide that because they hate everyone, they have so much in common.

but will the fact that having so little emotion for anything affect their relationship? and what happens when emotions start to show? is their emotionless relationship pointless?

____________________________________________

I was thinking this could be of a humorous-romance story, lol

_____________________________________________

I have midterm exams this week, and it's literally so stressful. I studied three hours last night for a test that I got an 80 on and I was so mad because now I have a B in that class and it makes me very angry because I wanna go to medical school and be a surgeon but with a bad high school GPA it'll be harder to go. *thanks for reading my rant*

______________________________________________

don't forget to follow me!!! (I will follow you back so we can be friends!!!!!!!!)

- bd