Chapter 2: The Future

Shark Water

Chapter 2: The Future

Lately, all the officials in the pink house can talk about is The Next Move. The reason i say "pink" house is because women have taken over the country.

Ever since Lady Whittney Jeppers ran for president and won, women have been doing everything.

As long as women have a hold on the government, everything will have sparkles and rainbows in it. Even The Next Move.

The Next Move is all about vanquishing the ones who are 'restricting' the room for improvement. These people include all who are endangered species, and species that have tripled or even quadrupled all others, such as rats, and species that are too poor to do anything but have children and get a brake on their taxes. Believe it or not, allot of my friends are on this list, and my family and I have concluded to conceil them when The Move starts.

The Government officials are all idiots, in my oppinion. How can they kill off one fourth of our population just to improve the country? What the hell? We're doing fine as is, we dont need improvement. 

But no matter how much we protest, no matter what conclusion they get from the polls, they are still overjoyed with the erratic strategy they came up with. 

But no matter; the Public wont stand for this. The ones who want to die have already commited suicide, or decided against it, or put into a mental institution. The ones who dont care, well, dont care. The ones who do have taken advasive menuvers, either by going into hiding, protesting heroically, or pretending like its never going to happen... which is working pretty well for most of them.

But underneath all that pretending i know their heads are spinning and their hearts breaking. 

All of us are going through it, too. We all know atleast someone who is going to be affected by the Next Move.

Well....everyone, except the top levels.