❤ Chapter 5 ❤

Start from the beginning

"Could you have the wrong person?" Haruhi questioned her, guess I wasn't the only one not seeing Kyoya like that. "No way! I can recognise my love anywhere!" Renge started to explain to us what type of person was which seemed to be to much for the twins to cope with and even Haruhi looked as if she couldn't believe it either. I just kept listening to Renge though because I was interested to find what type of person she thought Kyoya was and see if the time I've spent with him so far, had allowed me to see if there was ay truth in how she described him.

There wasn't. Well none that I had seen anyway but by the twins were clutching their heads it seems I wasn't to wrong. "He looks like the star of the popular dating simulation Uki-Doki Memorial!" Renge suddenly burst out, wait a minuet now that Renge mentions it... Before I could get a word in edges way Tamaki, Hikaru and Koaru all started panicking and screaming "OTAKU!"

"I've never seen one!" Koaru commented as him, his twin and Tamaki all kept the look of horror on their faces for a little while longer which kept them quite so I could finally speak. "Urh guys y-you know the games n-not all that bad." I stammered in embarrassment at why I was telling them this, its not like they needed to know I played the game as well so I could see where Renge was coming from. Kyoya and Miyabi did look a lot alike, I don't think they shared the same personality though. I looked at the twins and Tamaki to see they were all looking at me in shock, actually everyone in the room was until Haruhi snapped her fingers, "So that's the game I saw you playing every time I cam round.." she laughed slightly while I gave a quick nod. I was suddenly bombarded by Renge as she hugged me to death "You play it to, yay!" She cheered but then suddenly stopped and pushed away slightly so she could see my face, "Your not in love with my real life Miyabi are you?" she questioned me.

I could feel everyone's gazes on me which was off putting but I answered anyway "No not at all!" I assured her which put a smile back on her face and me back in a death hug. I could slightly hear Kyoya explaining his thoughts on why Renge was like she was around him but I just couldn't make it out as Renge kept screaming in my ear about Kyoya. I mean Miyabi. Renge finally let me go and sat on the sofa next to Kyoya while I took a seat  on the other sofa facing them with the twins taking a seat either side of me. 'Guess they got over the fact that I'm an Otaku then' I thought as we all listened once more to Renege. "According to my research I understand that your in charge of managing the club, is that right?" She asked Kyoya but Honey answered for him.

"That's right Kyo-chan is our director." Honey told her which seemed to put even more sparkles in her eyes, if that was humanly possible. "So your the clubs director, that's perfect. Oh wow I've always wanted to wear a sandwich board to advertise a business!" Renge fantasised which kind of scared me about how she'd look wearing a sandwich board in that big yellow dress advertising a host club. Hikaru and Koaru tried to put her on the right path of rational thinking by telling her that they didn't advertise but she was to far into the world of the fairies to even hear them, "That's it I've made up my mind, from now on I'm going to be the manager of this host club!" She declared while doing some fancy pose. Everyone didn't look to impressed with her declaration but kept quite, I noticed Tamaki leaning over the back of the sofa  to whisper to Kyoya but because he was whispering I couldn't catch what he was saying.

Then suddenly Renge came to face me and pointed her finger right at me "What is it you do for the Host club?" She asked me which was a good question seen as though I had been here the whole time and if she was going to be manager she needed to now who everyone was an their roles. I didn't know how to answer and was about to tell her the truth that I was only visiting Haruhi and that I kind of saw the guys as my friends until Tamaki jumped in. "Kokoa is a close friend of ours and my adorable daughter!" He shouted as he sprinted over to where I was sat and swung me round in a hug which made me dizzy. After he placed me back on the beautiful solid, slightly spinning ground the twins did their trick of suddenly appearing at your side and placed one of their elbows on each of my shoulders.