❤ Chapter 4 ❤

"KOKOA YOUR LATE! WAKE UP BEFORE I GET THE BUCKET!" My brother shouted waking me from my slumber, I was dazed for a moment before it all sunk in. "WAAH! WHY DIDNT YOU WAKE ME SOONER?!" I shouted down as I jumped out of bed, however as I ran I slipped on my duvet that had made its way onto the floor. I only grumbled for a second before jumping back up and heading straight for the bathroom, I did the usual such as brushing my teeth, washing my face and going back out to get dressed. Once this was all done I sprinted down the stairs grabbed my lunch, bag, coat and shoes and ran to school. The cherry blossom petals danced through the wind as I continued to run to Ouran, I couldn't really taking in the beautiful view of the pink blending with the blue sky and puffy white clouds.

I made it to the classroom 5 minuets late which is actually quite good for me, I opened the door just as the teacher called my name out for registration "Sorry I'm late sir." I apologised as I bowed and headed to my seat giving a small smile to Haruhi on the way. "It's fine Miss Shimizu just make sure it doesn't happen to often." The teacher replied which made me let out a sigh of relief. Some teachers can be lenient which is such a good trait when I'm a student in their class because I'm either late or to nervous to answer anything in class let alone put my hand up for help. Classes went on like any other day the same thing can be said about lunch also, I sat with Haruhi and the boys from the Host club while they discussed their plans for today which was a flower viewing party so I could go straight home today. When the time came for us all to go our separate ways after school I waved goodbye to them as I walked out of the giant school gates.

I got home to find a message on the main  phones answering machine, I pressed play and listen to it. "Hey darling its your father here, ringing to make sure your ok and reminding you that your brother is on that medical trip this week and also that me and your mother had to go on a quick business trip for a few days. I'm sure you'll be fine and there is plenty of food in the fridge, just be safe and don't be too late for school. Love you darling." There was a beep signalling that the message had ended, I looked round the room and dumped my bag on the chair close by. I yawned, went and grabbed a bite to eat and went to bed because I was tired.

- The Next Day -

I walked through the doors to find Tamaki daydreaming in one of the chairs with a very pleased look on his face which did kind of give me the chills, "He's kinda creeping me out." I heard Hikaru say as I walked up to the club. "It does have t-that sense about I-it." I commented as I stood next to them and watched, Honey laughed his little giggle laugh and ran up to me and gave me a hug which I fully returned. Tamaki then jumped out of his chair and started explaining about how he and Haruhi were love interest and how the rest of them were the homosexual supporting cast... Well I didn't see that coming now. He then somehow drew a line I the tiles with a stick?! I stood to one side and watched really not wanting to get involved with Tamaki's delusion.

"But what does that make Kokoa?" Kaoru asked which I really wished he hadn't but it was too late to change it now, they all turned to me while Tamaki thought it through. I stood there awkwardly dreading Tamaki's answer, he then clicked his fingers and told us all what his mind had come up with "Kokoa is obviously the childhood best friend of the female protagonist who is jealous of the relationship growing between the two main characters and is out to stop it because she herself is in love with the male character!" 

EXCUSE ME?! ME IN LOVE WITH TAMAKI! THIS BOY REALLY NEEDS TO GET HIS HEAD SORTED OUT! THAT IS NOT GONNA HAPPEN NU-HUH!

We were quite for a second before the twins started laughing their socks off and I think I heard Kyoya chuckle, I was shocked at how Tamaki could think something like that up. I knew he was crazy but this is a different level! "Boss Kokoa carn't talk to all of us without stuttering.." Kaoru started.