Chapter 3

"Tonks? You okay?"asked a little ginger carefuly and opened the door. Tonks was sitting on the bed with her head down and hands in her lap. "Y-Yes."she spoke quietly but Ginny automatically knew that it wasn't true.
Tonks was always so chipper and talky and now...she sat still in one position and her voice was shaking. Ginny sigh and sat beside her on bed.
"Hey, I know that it's hard for you. Sirius told us that....that she was your Godmother...."
"He did? And has he told you that she wasn't only my Godmother?"whispered Tonks with weak voice. "She...she was my best friend, she was like my big sister. You know that when she went missing I cried for hours?"Tonks looked at Ginny a single tear streaming down her face. Ginny was speechless.
"She was always here for me and when she was in school she sent me one letter per week. Since I was born she was babysitting me and practically raise me along with my parents."she sighed but continued.

"I remember that when it happened I was in my room playing with some toys and waiting for Tori. She was supposed to visit us that night. And then my parents walked in my room with sad faces and told me that...that her house was attacked and she dissapeared.
I locked myself in my room for almost three days. I didn't eat, I didn't sleep I was just crying and crying."another tear slipped down.

"She sacrificed herself for nothing. That rat betrayed them and Voldemort killed them anyway.
I know that she was doing the best for everybody but I miss her. I miss my big sister." And she broke down. Ginny immediately wrapped her arms around sobbing Tonks.
How this will end?