My Two-Sided Heart <3

This is my first book that I am putting online and people that have read it said it's good so here it goes! :) Rate, Vote, and Comment PLZ! P.S. The song S.O.S>>>>> :) 

Niravana's P.O.V

"I hate you, can't you just shut up!"  I yelled at my phone. Yes, I yell at  inanimate objects. Deal with it. Anyways, since I don't have an alarm clock to wake me up, and I am a VERY heavy sleeper, I use my phone. It plays Knives and Pens by Black Veil Brides because it's my favorite song. Actually it is one of my favorite songs but I also put it as my alarm because its loud.

 I pushed disarm and get up and look around my room. You can't label me. Seriously, if you looked around I have stories and poems on my desk, lavender walls with pastel pink, baby blue, and white circles, I have all kinds of posters in my room, I have all kinds of clothes in my closet, and my drawings on the walls. After a quick scan I find my i-pod and put it on speaker while I hop in the shower.

 My other favorite song started playing, S.O.S by Rihanna, and I started to sing along. When it ended I jumped out of the shower put on my outfit, simple but cute. The finall touch that my mother gave me. It's a necklace that has onyx rocks, to help control my attitude, and a heart that has diamonds on one side and black on the other. I love it.

 My mom said, "This can unlock great things for you and help you with your destiny."

 "Ok...." I replied.

Anyways back to the present, I am in high school, 15, no boyfriend (but wishing), and a best friend that I swear we were seperated at birth. We think alike alot, it's freaky sometimes. Now, I am out the door walking to the bus stop and I reach the bus stop as soon as the bus pulls up. The ride to school is quiet but peaceful. I see the school and whisper, "Time to try and survive school."