Justin Bieber at Hogwarts...

Part 1: The Ride to Our New Life

         I stepped onto Platform 9 ¾ holding tightly my bag and best friend Chrissy. We were both headed off to our first year of Hogwarts. “Be good you two.” My mom said. 

“Try not to have too much fun and do your work” Chrissy’s mom added. After hugs and kisses from our parents we stepped on to the train. “Were should we sit,” Chrissy whisper in my ear nervously. I saw a nearly empty compartment with two boys about our age sitting in it. I pushed the door open, “there isn’t any other places, and can we sit here?”

They looked at us for a second till the boy with black hair answer yes. The red head was still staring at us I think just Chrissie, she was the pretty one.

 “I’m Jordan Parker.” I said once I had sat down.

“I’m Ron Weasley,” said the red head.

“I’m Harry Potter,” said the short one with black hair.

“I’m Chrissy Taylor and whoa! Cool!” Chrissy said excitedly, “ that’s awesome, you’re like awesome!”  Harry blushed.

“Calm down, he’s just normal, like us. Right?”

         For the next while of the train ride we mainly talked about          Qudditch and tried to explain it to Harry.  “So what house are you hoping for?” I asked.

“I-“ Chrissy started before I cut her off.

“Besides you Chrissy!!!!”

“I want to know.” Ron said.

“Thank you Ron. I want to be in either Gryffindor or Ravenclaw, like my parents.”

“I want to be in Gryffindor.” Said Ron “ if they try to put me in Slytherin, I’m leaving.”

“You’re funny,” Jordan laughed. “I guess so, but I’m going for Gryffindor but Ravenclaw wouldn’t be too bad either.”  Everyone looked at Harry.

“I don’t know. But why don’t you want Slytherin?”

“Because no normal person wants to be in Slytherin. It’s a bad house.” Chrissy said.

“You-Know-Who was in it you know…” Ron said quietly.

“Voldemort?” said Harry. Ron filched, Chrissy gasped, but Jordan just sat there. “Oh sorry…” Harry mumbled.

         The rest of the ride to Hogwarts was pretty uneventful, unless you count a short blonde haired boy harassing Harry to be his friend. Once we had gotten to Hogwarts the train got all crazy with all the students trying to get off. I got separated from Harry, Ron, and Chrissy. Looking for them I bumped into a boy about my height with brown shaggy hair. “Sorry,” he said, “I’m Justin.” He talked odd. Not like rest of us. “Oh, right, I’m Jordan.” Maybe he’s a student who didn’t want to go to Salem, that American School. He shook my hand unsurely then walked off.  I looked down at my hand. It felt weird and tinglely… like I had just gotten shocked by muggle electricity.