“You didn’t even stop him! You didn’t do anything!”

“What was I supposed to do?! He’s the Alpha, not me!”

“And I’m your god damn MATE!”

“I know you are, but that doesn’t change the way things are done around here!”

“Then get out and leave me alone! I don’t need you! I’ve done fine for the last four years without you!”

“Yeah, I can see that. Christian sure knows how to take care of you, doesn’t he?”

I narrowed my eyes and got off the bed.

“Get out!”

“He only wants what he can’t have and soon he’ll get tired of you.”

“I said get out!”

I ran over to the door to open, but was surprised by him pushing me against the door.

“You’re mine.”

I tried to push him back but he was obviously stronger than me.

“Try all you want Emilia, but face it, I will always be the one that you desire and want.”

I grunted and pushed back, but only managed to get him to turn me around and press himself even firmer against me.

“Come on Emilia admit it, say it. Say I’ll be the only one, say it.”

“No.”

“Damn it Emmie, say it!”

Then there was a pounding at my door.

“Emilia open the door!”

I tried to push away, but he only held me closer, making me grunt.

“Tell him, it’s me. That I’m the one you really want, that I’m the one who makes you weak in the knees, that you love me Emilia.”

“Emilia!”

I really didn’t want to start crying, but he was right, despite that we’ve only known each other for a short period of time I did love him.

But no! He only wants me because Christian does and I wasn’t going to allow him to play with me. 

“Get off!”

I pushed and got him to stumble back, so I quickly turned and unlocked the door, but he just pushed it back and locked it again.

“No! You’re mine Emilia and I’ll be damned if he or anyone else takes that away from me!”

Next thing I knew I was back on the bed with him trying to rip my clothes off.

“NO!”

Christian’s POV

I couldn’t sleep, I needed to be near her, have her in my arms. I finished my shower, threw some clothes on and headed back to her house.

“Christian, it’s late don’t you think?”

“I should ask the same thing, shouldn’t you be getting your beauty sleep?”

She smiled and came up to me, placing her hand on my chest.

“She’s never going to love you.”

I narrowed my eyes and took her hand off me.

“She will.”

“Once Emilia knows you’ve paid…”

I growled and grabbed her arm.

“Don’t you dare threaten me! Emilia doesn’t need to know anything and if you want to keep that pretty little head of yours I’d suggest you keep your mouth shut.”