Chapter 3

Isaac's POV:

"What do you want." I grumbled. It was the twins, Emma could not know! What would she think of me? She wouldn't think I was cute if she saw me transform! A muscly body rammed into me forcing me into a tree. I looked at Emma and I could see the concern and confusion in her eyes. I then realized what was happening. I was changing, and she could see everything.

Emma's POV:

I don't know what I was feeling. I was shocked, confused, scared. I got into the car hoping I would be safe from those... creatures. I started the engine and drove toward the twins that went to my school. They ran off and I got out of the car. Isaac started walking toward me, but I only backed away. What was he going to do? "Emma, I won't hurt you. I promised. And I keep my promises." He started to change human again. "Wh-why didn't you tell me?" I was confused. We spent the whole entire day talking, and he didn't tell me the most important thing I should've known. "I'm sorry. I thought you would be scared  of me and want nothing to do with me. I thought you wouldn't like me anymore." He said, his eyes falling to the floor. I was completely shocked.

Isaac's POV:

"Isaac if somebody truly loves another, nothing will stop them from loving the person." I looked at her. "You love me?" "Of course. I already know that we'll have a great bond. It's like love at first sight. Fate. Isaac, I love you." She blushed and turned her back on me. "I just wished you'd feel the same and that you would've told me." Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no. I did love her. She had no idea, we were meant to be with eahcother. It was fate. "I know. I should've told you. I'm really sorry." I looked at the ground. "I love you." She whipped around with wide eyes. "You do?" "Of course, everything you said, I couldn't have said it better myself. I've never felt this way about anyone before. Emma, I love you. I'm really sorry I didn't tell you." She walked to me and gave me a hug. "I forgive you." She whispered.

We drove back to Stiles house. By now it was about 7. Stiles was waiting anxiously on the step bouncing his foot up and down. Emma got out of the car and stiles walked her in, quickly glaring at me.  I drove back to Scott's and went to my room. "Where have you been all day?" Scott asked walking in. "Hangin out." "With Emma. You can't, she'll find out! She'll know-" "She already does." I cut him off. We were by the creek and the twins came and attacked me. I had to defend myself, and she saw everything." Scott let out a big sigh. "I'm sorry ." "That seems to be all you say nowadays." And he left. My phone buzzed. New Message! It was from Emma. "Can you come over tomorrow after school? I wanna talk."  Oh no, she wanted to know everything, and I couldn't have her getting hurt. I promised.

Hey guys! Give me some feedback and vote!! Tell me what you think :)

-Nikki