CrazyWhenYouNeedPeople

5 kids meet in a mental hospital. They all have a carer each to look after them.
The charecters are
Sapphire also known as Sapph
Teigan also known as T
Jacob also known as Jay
Lucas alson known as Luke
Leo also known as Lee.
Sapphire and Leo are brother and sister. Sapphire is the crazy bubbly on who hears voices and people think she is bare crazy!! Leo has anger issues and is very protective. Leo murdered his and Sapphs abusive parents. Sapphs best mate is T and Leon best mate is Jay. Sapph has a crush on Luke and Leon dont have a crush. Sapph is sort of scared of men because of her past so she is scared if they go out because Luke is agressive and so was her dad.
Teigan has been bullied all her life. As she has been bullied she has depression as she sits in her room all day and cry. Because of her depression she tried hanging herself but got found and before that she tried to self harm but it didnt work. Her best friend is Sapph. Teigan has a crush on Jacob.
Jacob has the same problems as T by getting bullied and has also been neglected by his parents. Jacob is very shy. He keeps himself to himself but only talks to T and Lee and his carer. He has tried to kill himself excactly the same way T tried to. His bestmate is Lee. He has a crush on T.
Lucas's step-dad tried to attack his little sister so he killed his step-dad. He is a very violent child. Has very bad anger issues. His mum left him at the age of 1. His best mate is everyone because he protects them all, he is more protected than Lee. He has a crush on Sapph.