A promise from a toddler

It was only when we were small , Adrien and I met at a local play ground , he was like a brother to me , he always protected me , but sometimes you can't control what you feel about someone and that over takes your whole prospective about them, I fell deeply in love with him on that day

( Flash Back as toddlers in the park )

" Marinette , I got you a flower , it's blue! Like you eyes! " he handed me a flower , " wow it's so pretty! " I grabbed the flower of his hands and sniffed it and gave a smile " thank you Adrien , that's thoughtful of you" he gave me a smile back . * BANG BANG * " huh? " * SCREAMING* " that sounded like my mummy's voice " Adrien said while wondering his eyes everywhere , * AMBULANCE ALARMS * Adrien then grabbed my hand and went off where the noise was coming from , we saw the unspeakable , an image you could never get out of your head . An image that will scar you for life . Adriens mother lying on the floor with four bullet shots in her chest with her stuff cold look on her face on top of a pool of blood that was getting larger . I was in shock, I looked at Adrien seeing his fist clutched together and crying , I went to him and hugged him , " it's okay " I said even though the situation wasn't okay , it was horrible . The ambulance lifted Adriens mother up , we were about to jump in the van with the ambulance people but they told us not to , I read the fear in there eye , for she's is not going to make it . As they hoists her up in the van her hand was not on the trolley properly and her ring slipped off , a silver one . Adrien picked it up and held it close to his heart while sobbing his eyes . Then police sirens came speeding past us , we presumed there going to get those bad guys , but we ignored them. The cops gave us a lift back to adriens house .
~ To be continued