Chapter 6

Harrys P.O.V

Its been a week sense Kayla went missing I didn't hear anything from the guy the took her I can't believe it, why did it happen to me I called the lads over I did to find her. I pick up the phone and a picture of Kayla was as my background I can't hold in I start to tear up but I did to find her I need to be strong for her so I called them up to come over as soon as they can they knew about what happen they were surprise to the could not believe who would have taken her?as I get my shirt on I hear the door bell ring i open and it was the boys they all hugged me and told me that everything was going to be ok.

" Harry we will find her don't worry" Louis said hugging me tight I tried not to cry we sat on the couch talking about what we could do to find my love because I can't live with out her. As we talked the phone ring I did not know the number but I picked up and answered "Hello who's this?" I said and I low voice answered " Hello Mr.Styles I think I have something I that belongs to you!" my eyes got bigger and I feel in my knees and cried I new he was the one that had her my love so Louis took the phone " h...h...hello?" he said the as the voice said stuff I could not understand what he was saying but Louis walked outside all I heard was screaming and cursing then he walked back in

" w..w..what did h.h.he say?" I said still crying Louis got down on his knees and put his hand on my shoulder I knew it wasn't good." Harry he said that if you do as he told you she will not get hurt or worst kill her, he wants money " Louis said the thing that hit me is when he said kill her I cried in Louis should I can't hold it in I got up and grabbed my keys " where you going Harry?" Liam said I turn around " I'm going to find her and kill him" as I stormed out they tried following me but I was gone by the time they got outside.

Kayla's P.O.V.

I can't see anything I was in a dark room it was cold and wet I can hear some rat I was curved up in a ball crying I just wanted to go home to be with Harry in his arm felling protected, then the door open and man walked in I need he is going to do something " well hello there Mrs.Styles" he laughter I was scared as a little kid lost from his parents,I feel burning on my cheek I new he had slap me but I didn't move I knew if I did something he would hurt me more so I just stayed there not moving letting him do anything he wanted.

Did everything he only didn't rape me witch thank god he didn't do as he hit me a couple of times he walked out and I heard laughing I was so scared but I knew Harry was going to find me in time I could count on him because I know that he is looking for me doing anything and everything he can to bring me back were I belong in his arm with him.