"That dress is good, isn't it?" She points toward a dress hanging in the rack.

"Jazz, I have to look elegantly presentable. I sincerely hope that you get what I mean." I say.

"This isn't slutty if that's what you're thinking." She says.

"Oh yeah? You wear it to a party and the next thing I know is I am becoming an aunt!" I throw my hands up in the air.

"Come on, it just has a few cuts here and there." She picks up the dress.

"I am not taking it." I say and drag her to another aisle.

"So what do you think about this?" She shows me a dress .

"Not bad." I shrug.

"Why are you suddenly hating my choice?" She huffs in annoyance.

"You know that I don't. Moreover, you are not the only one who is annoyed. We have been roaming for the past two hours yet we didn't find anything nice." I whine.

"Maybe because for the past hour and half we have been feeding your tummy." She mocks.

"That still makes a half hour." I defiantly say.

"Well, the fact that you're being extremely choosy today isn't helping the situation." She taunts.

"Alright alright! Go ahead and pick five dresses which you think are according to my taste and I swear that I will pick one." I say and her face lights up like a kid on Christmas.

"But wait, what will you do?" She asks.

"Wait?" It comes out interrogatively.

"Such a lazy bum." She mutters before leaving.

_________________________

After what feels like and eternity, I see her carrying a pile of dresses and making her way towards me.

"Finally!" I sigh and take note of the dresses in her hand.

Found the one! Hurray.

It is a cream coloured jumpsuit with single strap on the shoulders. It has a sweetheart neckline which makes it look absolutely lovely. I rush to the changing room which makes Jasmine chuckle at my excitement.

"What do you think?" I ask her as I come out while adjusting the straps.

"Amazing." She sighs dreamily.

"I'll take this. Thanks, Jazz." I pat her shoulder.

"Anytime." She winks before I enter the changing room.
___________________________

They say to live a life without regrets. But according to me, it isn't always the case with everybody. There is always a list of 'should have' and 'could have'. The only regret in my life isn't just a situation which required be to be much better than I was. Rather it was a person.
Sam Ryder. And everything related to him.

"Now what?" I ask him in an annoyed tone when I answer his call.

"You will have to babysit Calvin. I am leaving and mom is already out." He says, clearly indicating that he couldn't care less about my irritation.

"Okay, I am coming." I say as excitement starts bubbling at the mention of his cute little brother.

"Hurry up because I am getting late." He says before hanging up.

________________________

Third floor, first room on the right.

The room door was slightly ajar and I peep inside to see what is he engrossed in. As soon as I came in, Sam left after poor acknowledgement of my presence which is actually a good thing because the less we talk, the less he gets to screw my mind.