World War Z: A singer in the darkest hour

While the people were joyously singing the zombies were climbing up the wall fast. It wasn't until so the zombies managed to come over the wall that people started to react. They stopped singing and tried running away. Among them was Gerry Lane. He was running with some soldiers but suddenly heard music playing. Though he knew he was supposed to run he took a look at the zombies that suddenly had stopped chasing people and were all looking up at the wall. Though some humans kept running away, some stopped and looked at the person that was standing on the wall...

Her black hair fluttered in the wind and she wore this...

While standing with these shoes...

on the wall.

The music had clearly made the zombies distracted from chasing other people and were starting to run towards the girl, all the while ignoring the humans. Everyone had dumbfounded looks on their face as they watched the zombies run towards her desperately. No one knew why, but they would soon find out why.

Girl: 
*chuckles* Now, let the game begin...
We have waited long enough
But these spinning gears don't stop they just keep moving on

The zombie stopped as she started to sing and put hands on their ear as they seemed to suffer from the sound of the music. Garry looked astonished at them and then glanced over at the girl. Her voice seemed perfect and she sang like a pro, so why did the zombies act like it was killing them?

In this false equality
We've been since birth even though it's a living hell
Led into this world of winning
Locking our  fates in a game board
Playfully grinning the god said:
"No,no, no game no life!"

Garry was captivated by the young girl's voice and felt his heart beating along with the rhythm of the music. He wasn't the only one though who started to feel no fright and just enjoy her performance.

Our sense of peace was but just a
mirage that now we would break through 
For once in our lives we will carve out our own destiny 

– Who's that girl? Garry asked the man beside him.
– No, idea. But whatever she's doing she should keep it up. The zombies are distracted.

Reflected in our eyes 
The fates promise us a victory
Planning ahead the walls that we built fall apart
Erasing everything we will start anew with our hearts!

Suddenly something that surprised everyone and at the same time disgusted them.
The zombies who had previously held their heads in pain suddenly removed them and people got scared. They thought the zombies would attack the civilians but what surprised them even more was that the zombies suddenly started attack and eat each other.

We are Maverick, we'll never need a saviour to push us through
No matter how, no matter whatHow unfair it is
we'll beat the odds and win this

The girl jumped down from the wall making people gasp. But landed with ease among the sea of zombies.

Using our strength and strategies
We're never falling down
It's time to let go of inhibitions and just fight till death
And we'll reach the place that we desire, better believe...

As she finished all the zombies had disappeared even the zombies outside the walls. Garry went towards her together with a group of soldiers. But when they reached the place she stood on she made hush gesture, gave Garry a wink and then just disappeared.
He didn't understand why she had been here but one thing he knew for sure is that she saved a lot of people.