Preference 71. You're in class together...

Start from the beginning

He sighed before raising his hand, getting the teachers attention and asking if he could take you to the nurses' office. Once he got approval, he helped you up and took your bag along with his. "Come on. I'll take you to the nurses', get you checked out, then take you to my place," he said, wrapping an arm around your waist as you nodded and let him.

Calum: You doodled in your notebook as you ignored the teacher, you ADD taking over as you smiled at you doodle of a clown crying black tears. You were brought out of your imagination by a book slamming on your desk, causing you to jump and look up to see a very annoyed teacher.

You looked down sadly before giving a quiet softly, blushing softly as you heard snickers from your classmates. She sighed before going back to the front of the class, going back to explaining the problem on the board.

You stared at your lap as tears formed in your eye.

Next to you, Calum watched you, a frown on his lips as he saw the tears falling down your cheeks. He knew that you had trouble paying attention in class and that you didn't like taking the medication that your doctors gave you, but he still felt sad that you didn't want to tell about your problem.

He sighed softly and took down an extra copy of notes as you slowly went back to you doodle before slowly stopping, causing him to stop and watch you. You stared at your notebook before slowly turning the page, starting to write down the notes, biting your bottom lip as you tried to pay attention to the teacher. He stared at you with wide eyes but soon smiled.

Soon after class, you were stopped by the teacher as Calum took your hand in his. "Y/n," she said softly, sighing as she rubbed her forehead. "I know you don't like this class, but you do need to concentrate. You have a test at the end of the week, and if you fail it, you'll have to be put in summer school."

At those words your eyes widened and Calum squeezed your head before thanking the teacher and puling you out of the classroom and hugging you tightly.

"I-I can't be p-put in summer school, Cal! I barely can pay attention in normal class, I can't do it in summer school," you sobbed softly, tears rolling down your cheeks.

"I know, babe," he mumbled, rubbing your lower back. "But I'm proud of you. You actually tried to pay attention after you got scolded. You usually don't do that, so I'm very proud of you."

You blushed softly and nodded slightly, sniffling.

"Look, I'll help you study for your test as long as you try to work on paying attention," he suggested, smiling as you nodded. He nodded also and kissed your forehead before walking with you to lunch.

Michael: You blushed softly as you bit your lip to keep quiet, trying to write down the notes in your notebook. You glanced over at Michael as he casually listened to the teacher, acting like nothing was happening.

You laid your head on the desk for a second as his fingers kept up with their slow pace, curling inside you as you silently gasped. You slowly lifted your head to continue writing the notes, gripping your pencil with a tight grip as he quickened his pace.

Suddenly the bell rang, causing you to jump which was a wrong move on your part because his fingers brushed against you g-spot, making you covering your mouth and silently moan as the teacher smiled. "Alright. Have a great weekend and don't forget the test on Tuesday," he said before grabbing his bag and walking the students out of the class, not noticing you and Michael still in the back.

You suddenly let out a gasp and leaned back, lightly raising your hips as he smirked, turning to look at you. "Good girl. You didn't make a single sound or cum~," he said, suddenly spreading his fingers apart, causing a moan to leave your lips. He just chuckled and watched you. "You deserve a reward~."

You blushed and looked over at him, slightly glaring at him, but it disappeared as he added a third finger, thrusting them quickly, tsking you. "No glaring~."

You whimpered and gripped his sleeve tightly, moaning softly. "P-Please, just l-let me cum a-and h-head home," you squeaked before feeling his lips on yours and his fingers curling inside you.

You moaned, closing your eyes tightly, pressing your lips firmly against his as he swallowed your moans, grinning against your lips as you came on his fingers. He slowly pulled away after a few minutes, pulling his fingers out and sucking them clean, smiling. "Let's head home."

You huffed and fixed yourself before slowly standing up, grabbing your bag. "You do that every day at the end of the day," you grumbled, putting your bag over your shoulder. "One day we're going to get caught."

"Until that day, I will continue teasing you and telling you not to make a sound or cum~," he teased, kissing your softly.