The Reunion

Liam hugged me to him, kept me close to him, made sure I was alright, that I was alive.
  We were standing in the bathroom, clinging to each other, breathing each other in. Liam's lips moved on my neck, kissing, sucking, begging me closer.
  Then his lips moved up my jaw, still kissing, until they landed hard on my lips. We were tugging each other closer, nearer, wanting more. I felt my hands move of their on accord and push Liam's shirt off. His hands were on my hips, then my back, then tugging on my hair, pulling my head back, kissing me, devouring me. He pulled my shirt off, over my head, threw it to the side, off and up and away, and continued to inhale me. Our hands roamed each others bodies, exploring what we already knew was there, but making sure it was still the same skin, still unhurt, unscathed. We kissed and cried and held each other close, the tears mingling with the kisses, the sobs of relief pouring into each other. I buried my face in his shoulder, and he kissed the top of my head, holding me, crying.
"I missed you so much. I missed you, Ruby. I was so worried. I was so, so worried, Darlin'. I got back, a-and you weren't there. You weren't there, and I was so scared for you. I was so scared and so worried. Why you?!" Liam said brokenly, sobbing, making me cry even harder.
"I'm alive, Lee. I'm alive," I mumbled into his chest. He gripped me tighter, pouring his heart out, letting it bleed through his tears, into me. And I held him to me, making sure he was real, too.