Knowing the time of death of my grandmother [Creepy]

This was in early October of 2014. It was a few days before Thanksgiving (The Canadian thanksgiving is early October), and I was in class.

Around this time, I had many problems with my life. One of the people closest to me was suffering from a terminal and painful cancer, so I was always bummed out. To make things worse, I would even stress or not about wether the person passed away during the day. I would ask my mother if anyone had passed away every day for months. Also, I had some problems with a friend. I was also starting to be in a constant pain too, along with being lonely and feeling abandoned by friends. It ruined me physically along with mentally. During that time, which I like to call the depression, four people died in under a year.

Anyways, I was at school in one of my classes. My grandmother had suddenly fallen ill, and at an old age in her 90s, her body was shutting down. Suddenly at 1:21 pm, I felt weird. Yes, I remember the exact time on the exact date. I felt the urge to call my mother in the middle of class. We were in a lesson, so I couldn't just pull out my cellphone and call my mom, so I waited until school ended. I remember walking home and walking inside. My mother wasn't there, so I asked my aunt (the person with terminal cancer) if my grandma was okay. She started to cry and instantly I knew something had happened. My mother walked in and I asked if my grandma had passed. She just nodded and wiped away tears.

I remember asking: "Did she die at 1:21pm?"

My mother nodded.

I felt weird at that time, which was the same time my grandmother passed away at. I don't know if this ties with the paranormal, but it is defiantly weird. I also felt the same way with another death of the family in late April of 2015.

I am just tired of family deaths. They still happen every once and a while. I guess it's just bad luck.