Fuck You And You're Opinion

Alex Jane Terrel, YOU'RE FIRED!
Was the last thing I herd from my boss that day, that day I decided to leave all responsibilities and just go... I really had no planned destination the day I left my home in Carolina I just needed to leave. What started as a few towns over turned into a few states over than BAM! I was in California. I had maybe a hundred dollars left over when I arrived in L.A. so I thought I'd go to a bar and drink the pain away, bad mistake on my part. So, I was gladly having a tequila competition with the bar tender, okay? And a drunken, middle aged man approached me. I told him to back off but he put himself on me, groaping my chest. Concidering the fact it wasn't consentual I flipped out.... Smashing a shot glass over his head, knocking him out cold. Of course the cops didn't believe he grouped me because of my filthy record of DUI's, bar arrests, and thefts. So they took me to jail, landing me in the situation I am in now. I was alone in a dark jail cell, feeling the effects of loneliness. "Excuse me, officer?" I say walking over to the on coming officer threw the cell bars. "Yes Terrell?" He says not breaking eye contact over his laptop. "I left my motorcycle at the bar, can you make sure no one steals it?" the officer lifted his head slowly to look at me, "that won't be necessary I just got conformation on bail, you're free to go."  I stood holding the cell bars in shock. "Who bailed me out?" I say as he cuffs my hands back together for percuasion. "We informed your brother on your arrest and he was relived to know where you were and came in no time to bail you out." I sighed a dissapointed sigh. "Do you know how pissed he'll be? And here I thought police were the good guys."  Than I saw him.... Jordon, for the first time in 15 years I saw my brother. "Alex?" He said looking me over. "Yeah-Yeah, its Alex. Can you take my godamn hand cuffs off officer?" After a few rattling keys and a click my hands were released. "Don't be so akward, hug me." I say walking over to Jordon with wide arms. "I'm never leaving you again. You're coming with me and the guys this time." he says whispering in my ear. I nod my head and whisper back, "I ran out of money anyway."