Chapter 1 : Senior Year Flashback

(This chapter is just full naration so this might get boring but please still read. :)

Baifern Nam (6yrs ago)

Hi. I'm Baifern Nam but you can call me Nam. I'm the heiress of NK Groups and Companies. I stayed im different countries since I was young because of our company. I lived in Bangkok, Manila, New York, and now here in Seoul.

Nobody knows I'm a daughter of rich family in all the schools I have attended because my parents dont want people to take advantage of me just because we're rich. So for the past 16yrs I only attended public schools.

We moved here in Seoul two weeks now. My parents bought a condominium in Seoul near our school for me. I dont live with my parents but they're also here in Seoul. They want me to have freedom and have a happy time since this is my last year in High School. The condominium is wide and everything you'll need is here. I personally requested for a mini theatre since i really like watching korean, chinese, japanese, filipino and thai dramas. I got all the food i want in the kitchen. My parents really made this condominium personalized for my convinience.

It's the first day of school i wore uniform then took a walk to school because it's just near from my condominium.

I go to Rockland International Academy. Most of the students here are student are super rich or super poor with brains who ended up as scholars. When you're rich you just enroll but if you're poor you got to go with lots of screenings and exams. I took all the screenings and exams and luckily I passed. I want to study here without anyone knowing about my family's background. This is an English speaking school here in South Korea which is a pro for me since I'm not good in speaking korean just yet.

Rockland International Academy is one of thr biggest school of the riches in Asia. This school has it's own football field, golf course, a stadium, mall and a lot more. It's like s whole new city inside the Seoul City.

I stepped on the entrance you can see a lot of expensive cars around and beautiful and handsome students of rockland. While those who walk are mostly the scholars. I went to our building and went to the elevator and pressed 5, as soon I got to the room everybody was staring at me, maybe because Im new to their eyes. So I just walked in and find and empty seat to sit in but their still staring at me. Then one girl asked me if I'm rich or just a scholar..... Then the teacher arrives and everybody rattled to fixed there things.

Im transferee and all of them already knew each other. So i needed to introduce myself to the whole class.

"Hi Baifern Nam. Im mixed Filipino, Thai and Korean. Im a scholar. Nice to meet you all" i said and proceeded to my seat.

Then the teacher started his lessons and the bell ringed. For the suceeding days i havent made any friends.

I went to the rooftop to watch some kdramas in my phone but i suddenly fell asleep when i woke up i was already leaning to this guy and he's also sleeping but i dont want to wake him up so i just stayed still. After few minutes he woke up.

"Oh hi, im sorry for sleeping beside you"

"No, no worries, who are you anyways?

" I'm Kris Wu, I'm in the same class as you, you dont know me?

"It'd my first time seeing you, are you sure you're in the same class as me?

" Im so lazy, i just go here in school and go to the rooftop, maybe i'll go to the class later"

Me and Kris became really good friends. Sometimes we go out together for lunch. He doesnt really care if i'm a scholar. We became really close then i started falling inlove with him.

Then one day he proposed to me with the whole school to see... He asked if i could be his girlfriend and i said yes..... After a week i found out everything was because of a bet but even know i already knew at that time I already love him so i dont know if want to lose him even this was all just a game. I watch a lot of dramas, maybe he'll turn to like me even this was all just a game but it didnt turn that way.

Right after graduation I was still very happy but he made me a laughing stock to the whole school.

"Ha! Do you think for the whole yr i really loved you? It was all just for a bet. I won. How could i ever love a poor scholar like you? I'm the heir of Wu Resorts and Hotels. You think i'd just fall inlove to a lowly life like you? Rich people like me dont have the right to love who we want. Rich people are arranged to a marriage to other rich people. So get lost!!!!"

Right at that time i dont know what to do. Everybody was looking at me then i felt someone was throwing things to me, the next thing i know is that i was already in the hospital.

I beg my parents not to do anything about it so they just sent me to new york instead. I studied Fashion Design and Business Management so i can manage our company and do fashion designing at the same time.

6 YRS LATER.......