THE BEAT DOWN

Sorry it took me so long I'm just havin a hard time with this book but you should go check out my new book called band geekz it's really good so far but hope you enjoy this little chapter

ALEXA P.O.V.

When we pulled up I was hella pissed Shawn was leaving TODAY! I was sick of his shit. When I walked in he was sitting on the couch watching the game so I told journey to follow me upstairs we as quite as we could packed up all his shit. When we got the last bag down the stairs Shawn finally said something

where y'all goin

Nigga nowhere we should be askin you

Watchu me-

FUCKIN BITCH GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE AND DON'T YOU EVER BRING YOUR SCRAWNY ASS BACK HERE AND DON'T LET ME CATCH YOU EVER TRY AND TALK TO JOURNEY EVER AGAIN IM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THE BULLSHIT YOU KEEP PUTTING HER THROUGH

...

LEAVE NIGGA!!!

He cursed under his breath and journey just sat there watching the whole thing go down with tears streaming down her face I knew she was gunna hate me for this this but it was for her own good.

DAYLEN P.O.V.

After I got off the phone with Chris I got ready to go make this drop. I was kinda anxious since I hadn't made a drop in over a month. I threw on a black v neck with some black cargo pants and some all black jordans. I was ready.

-------------------------------------------------------

When I pulled up to the trap house there were two guys leaning up against a red Cadillac with no license plate. These must be the guys that are comin with me.

"A lil nigga where you think you goin"

"I have a drop to make tonight what bout you"

"Oh we doin the same but you must be the guppy T'Shaun was tellin us about"

"Ok... And?"

"Don't get smart lil nigga"

"Ok I'm gettin sick of the fuckin nicknames cause ain't nothin little about me got it?"I was gettin pissed now he's all in my face breathing hard and shit. Some shit was def finna pop off.

"I think you need to learn to watch that smart ass mouth.......lil nigga"

Ok that was it I punched him square in the jaw he looked at me in shock then tried to start swingin but I block every on then I pushed him down got on top of him and just started beatin the shit out of him then the two guards came and pulled us apart that's when he got one good hit in and busted my lip. I have a date tonight are you kiddin me right now so I spit on his swollen eye. And now that I'm lookin at him I really fucked this nigga up and I really didn't care.

"Day you can't come around here pickin fights you should know better." Said one of the guards man fuck him he ain't know shit.

"I think you guys better send him home I don't want him pickin fights while his on the job"

Man this was some straight up bull they just mad cause I know how to kick some ass.