Untitled Part 6

I woke up, with a sleeping Madara laying next to me, he held me in his arms tightly. I looked at him as he slept peacefully, I placed a finger onto his cheek and gently traced his face. He slowly opened one eye looking at what i was doing. There was awkward silence for a moment, i was still tracing the lines on his face. When he wasn't looking, i grabbed a kunai and slammed into his chest, he groaned in pain, he grabbed the kunai and pulled it out. As he did this, i quickly jumped out of bed and ran strait for the door. I knocked the door down and ran. I heard Madara yell, " U BITCH COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" but i kept running. I saw the exit, after a few hours and sped up a little, but then a hand shot at me, forcing me into this room. I was shoved down to the ground roughly. I laid there painting , while Madara was glaring down at me. When i caught my breath , he shot at me. Pinning my stomach to the ground, while he laid on my back. I struggled to break ffree from his grasp... he ripped my shorts and underwear.I cried begging him to stop, when he sapped me and stood up dragging to another bed. I pulled and tried yanking but my only reward was another slap across my face. I silently cried, as i heard him taking his clothes off. He forced my legs open and rammed inside of me, moving at a fast paste. I continued to cry as raped me .....hours later he finally cummed inside me. He came out of me, putting on shorts and a t-shirt. I felt him looking at me as i cried into the pillow. He came up to me, forcing me to put on a pair of underwear and a big t-shirt with a Uchihia sign in the back. I yanked free of him and stared at the wall silently crying. He left after a couple of moments. I slowly drifted to sleep.....