y

i woke up, feeling pain on my forehead. i groaned holding my head i my knees. my head pooped up look around the room, i slowly processed that i was Madara captive.Cried silently, not wanting Madara to come in and watch me cry. I just sat there crying for an hour to myself, remembering my friends and my sensai Tsunade. I hugged my self tighter, after hearing the door slowly opening. I hid my face and fell silent. A rough hand was placed onto my chin forcing me to look up. I deepened my frown as i saw him staring into my eyes, almost like he could stare threw me. He narrowed his eyes and leaned onto me. I did nothing and said nothing,as stared into his black eyes. He laid completely on top of me, staring deep within my eyes, caressing my cheek. He was only a few inches from my face, i could feel his chest rising and falling, he breath hitting against my face, his lower body between me... I blushed slightly. He leaned in closed kissing me, he wrapped me tighter in his brace. His tongue invaded my mouth. This kiss was rough and hot, it boiled the inside my stomach, while making my blush. He held me tighter , bringing me closer to him body and also making the kissing deeper........finally let go, staring at me panting, trying to catch my breath. He leaned in closes again and licked off the drool from my mouth. He began attacking my weak spot and making me moan in his ear. He would had continued if i hadn't fallen asleep.......TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!