Chapter 4- Getting What's Mine..

Excuse any mistakes...

-

-

-

~ALEX

I was sitting in the truck playing on my phone Nique had been in there for a while, I was ready to go. I looked up and saw her standing in the middle of the sidewalk, she looked at me and started walking again.

She was stopped by some girl who grabbed her arm they talked for a while and Nique backed up, the girl punched her in the face and she fell to the ground. I jumped out my truck and ran up on her we were rolling in the grass fighting until she stopped and stood up, I walked over to Nique and pulled her towards the truck who ever she is yelled

"FACE IT BABY I'M COMING FOR YOU, SO BE READY. YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME!"

We got back to the truck and the kids were crying Nique got in the back with them to calm them down, I pulled out the parking lot and headed towards the house. I looked in the rearview mirror

"Baby who the hell was that?"

"We'll talk when we get home"

I didn't say anything else the whole ride was silent, aside from the twins giggling and making noise. We'd make eye contact from time to time but neither one of us said anything.

When we got to the house I got out and got the twins while Nique carried Yana. She took Yana upstairs to her room to let her finish her nap and I gave Ashley the twins because she wanted them. I walked upstairs to our room and Nique wasn't there

"Babe?"

"In here"

I walked in the bathroom where she was, she was looking at the bruise on her face. I clenched my jaw and tried to calm down

"Baby who was that?"

She sighed and looked down before turning to me

"My ex from back in Bradenton"

"Your ex? How the hell did she find you?"

"I don't know, she's always been possessive but ever since she's come back from the army and found out her only brother died she's been worse. So I left her, I couldn't take anymore"

I just stood there taking in everything she'd said the more I thought about it, I got pissed off even more. My hands started shaking and I started breathing hard, Nique unballed my fists and pulled me over to the bed.

"Calm down okay? I feel like you're about to do something stupid"

I didn't say anything I gently pushed her off of me and walked out the room.

"Where's D?" I asked Ashley

"In the back"

I nodded and went to go find him, he was out on the patio.

"Yo D come ride wit me"

"What's wrong?"

I shook my head and walked outside we both got in my Lamborghini, it was quiet for a while

"You got that look in your eyes wassup?"

"Nique Ex from Bradenton showed up at GSU today, I don't know what was said but she punched Nique in the face. We fought and before she left she told Nique she was coming for her and she couldn't hide"

I let him take in everything as we rode in silence, I looked over at him and he had that look in his eyes too. He smirked at me

"You want to turn some shit up ?"

I smiled "Hell yea"

"Aight"

"But first I want to find out who this girl is, her name is Erynicia"

He nodded and took out his phone

"Aye Gino I need you to tell me what you can find on a cat name Erynicia"

"Yea, aight one."

He looked at me and shook his head, I don't know where I was going but I just needed to drive. Darrien told me to stop at this warehouse.

We got out and walked through an alley and ended up at a door, D knocked and it was opened. We went in D introduced me to his crew I guess and we chilled for a lil bit. I gave him a look telling him I was ready to go and we walked out.

Once we got back to the car this black truck was creeping around the corner, then it sped up they were shooting before I got to my gun. I ran over to Darrien and got hit in my thigh, he was hit in the chest.

"Fuck ! Shit hold on D stay with me."

I told him putting him in the passenger seat I limped back over to my side got in and sped to the hospital. I pulled up at the ER and saw two EMT's I got out.

"Aye help my brothers been shot in the chest !"

They ran over and put him on the stretcher I followed as fast as I could.

"Do you want me to take a look at your leg?"

I waved her off and followed Darrien

"Miss you should really let me take a look at your leg"

"Fine, just keep me updated on my brother"

She smiled and took me in the back, after she wrapped up my thigh she told me to be easy on it. I nodded and layed back on the bed.

About 3 hours later the same EMT came back, I sat up.

"How is he?"

She sighed "He isn't looking to good, he's losing alot of blood"

I put my head in my hands, when she left I called Nique. I didn't want to but my ass was dead either way. She answered on the first ring

"Alex?"

"H-Hey."

"Where are you?"

I didn't say anything for a while.

"Alex ?!"

"At the hospital..."

It got quiet....

"baby?"

She'd hung up.

~ UNKNOWN

"You sure that was them?"

"Hell yea I'm sure. Fuck you so paranoid for?"

"I'on kno"

"It'll all be over soon, you'll get what you want I'll kill the bitch and her lil family and take what's supposed to be mine. Then everybody's happy !"

She squealed.

I don't know why I agreed to come with this crazy ass bitch. But she was more than willing to help, she is one jealous hating ass broad though.

I just can't wait ................

-

-

-

Welp ! It's a couple days late but it's here... Tell me what you think !

Who do you think the unknown are ? Who are they after?

Will Darrien make it ?

What is Nique gonna do or say when she finds out what happened ?

Feedback ?

Share, Vote, Comment :) ♥♡

Me and My Thug ♥♥जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें