Chapter 1 - From the Mystic Moon

Hitomi Kanzaki, the girl who went back from Gaea, can’t forget her first love – Van Fanel. She still wishes that someday they’ll reunite and be together. She just can’t let go easily of Van.

After three years, she still dream the people of Fanelia, Allen, Millerna, Prince Chid and those people who sacrificed their lives for the war.

Seems like so long ago, she thought.

Finishing her bath, she went to her room and get dressed. Again, she saw a feather and thought that Van misses her and in a glimpse of an eye she saw Van outside her bedroom window, smiling at her.

Oh, Van.. I wish I can go back there, to where you are.

Summer Festival. Yukari and Amano invited her to tag along with them. Agreeing to her best friend she said yes, but now she’s having second thoughts.  She phoned Yukari, telling her she couldn’t come and that she had other plans that day – which is to sulk and dream away again.

Jumping onto her bed, she again saw a white feather lying on top of her pillow. I can’t take this anymore. I need to do something. She thought.

Hitomi walked to her closet and got a bag, pulled some clothes she think maybe useful, grabbed her Tarot cards and cell phone. After preparing her things, she wrote a letter for her family saying that she’s leaving and might never come back. She left their house feeling guilty.

Thinking of only Van, she headed straight to the shrine and prayed hard that another pillar of light will appear and take her to Gaea. And it indeed happens.

A pillar of light suddenly appears to take her across the galaxy to Gaea. After the journey and upon opening her eyes, an unfamiliar land was in front of her. In her heart, she knows that she’s back in Gaea.

Although I’m back, I’m still not familiar with this place. I don’t know if I’m at Asturia, Freid or Fanelia right now. She thought. Then suddenly, a man with a face of a cat appears.

Waaaaah!  She screamed.

You look familiar, young lady. The man said, Are you the girl from the Mystic Moon?

Yes. I came from the Mystic Moon. Hitomi said hestitatingly.

Rhum… is that you, Rhum? she added.

Oh! I’m Hitomi. Remember? I once came here with...

Oh yes! I remember now! You came here with Lord Van. Come, you must be tired. I’ll escort you to the palace and meet him.