The Picnic

It was a pretty nice day actually, a blue sky without clouds and there was a cool breeze but the day was warm with a sweet scent of flowers. Nick laid the blanket out on the green grass as Jayne watched. She couldn't stop thinking how lucky she was to be with him, in Jayne's eyes there could be nothing better. Nick sat down first and then Jayne sat down on his lap and put her head on his shoulder and snuggles up into his neck.
"Thank you for this baby. I really appreciate it, you know sometimes I struggle with my personal stuff and this just gives me a chance to escape that mess." She thanks him.
Nick smiles  and picks up a strawberry and feeds it to her.
"I love you princess." He tells her.
They spend most of the morning lying down with each other and looking at the sky. Sometimes you don't need to say anything, simply their presence is enough.

They packed up all their stuff and started to head back to Nick's house. Jayne walked behind him most of the way so she could look at him, he was so amazing and Jayne took much joy from just watching him sometimes. About five minutes into their walk home, he turned around to look at his girlfriend, Jayne smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.
"God, baby you're so fucking beautiful, I've never seen a more beautiful boy in my life." She says to him.
"I'm not.." Nick says shyly.
"Nicklas, nothing you say will convince me otherwise. Don't say that, because I know you are and that's all that matters." Jayne says, trying to convince him.
"Jayne, I love you so much, come here." He says to her.
Nick puts his things down and holds his arms out for her. Jayne walks up to him and puts her arms around him and holds Nick close to her and they stay like that until he kisses her on the forehead and she stands on the tips of her toes to reach him and starts kissing his neck. Nick utters a soft groan and grabs her face in his hands and kisses her soft, full lips, but they are interrupted by strangers on the street frowning at them.
"Continue this at home?" Nick smirks.
"Yes please" Jayne says smiling.

Nick's grandparents were coming home that night so Jayne had to go back to her own home. They hated leaving each other, especially Nick, he couldn't stand it. So straight after he dropped Jayne home he decide to text her...
Nick: I miss you already hun

Jayne: Aw, it's okay Nicky, I'll see you again soon :)

Nick: I know.. but sometimes it isn't enough, it really does upset me when you aren't here. Really.

Jayne: Baby don't be upset okay? I'm right here, you can still talk to me. I'll always be here, I love you but go get some sleep.

Nick: You don't really think you can convince me to sleep while you're here do you? I'm going to wait here until you fall asleep.

Jayne: No

Nick: Yes

Jayne: Nick... sleep.

Nick: No

Jayne: omg fine 😄 goodnight sweety

Nick: Goodnight beautiful

A/N: I'm not too proud of this chapter, it was pretty shit tbh I'm sorta running out of ideas for chapters. But watch out, the complication will be coming up soon...
-L
P.S Nicky don't die while you're skiing please :))
And Jayne: I hope you're liking this book so far and you're so pretty omf