Extended Ending (For the Fans) Proposal

6 years Before the story telling.

You were sitting on the couch flipping through the Channels. You had just finished school and found yourself a new Apartment. And better job. You get a message on pesterchum from your boyfriend Karkat. You two have been a couple for a long time now and things were getting better. 

You answer Karkat to see what he wants.

-- carcinoGeneticist  [CG] began Pestering [YourHandlle]  [YH] --

CG: OK DONT ASK QUESTIONS JUST MEET ME AT THE PARK BY THE FOUNTAIN.

CG: OH AND WEAR SOMETHING NICE

-- carcinoGeneticist ceased pestering [YourHandle] --

YH: Okay?

------------

You do as Karkat says and get into a nice blouse and jeans. You grab your purse and start walking to the Park Fountain.

Once you reach the Park you see Karkat looking at the fountain.

You: Hey Karkat!

Karkat: OH UHH HI [NAME]

You: Ok so why did you want to meet me here

Karkat: I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU

You: Ok go ahead *Sits near fountain ledge*

Karkat: OK [NAME] WE'VE BEEN GOING OUT FOR ATLEAST TWO YEARS NOW. AND I THINK ITS TIME I ASK YOU THIS

You: yea sure what is it Karkat?

Karkat: [FIRST NAME] [LAST NAME] WILL YOU MARRY ME? *Kneels on one knee then pulls out beautiful ring*

You: *Gasp*

Karkat: PLEASE [NAME]?

You: *Nods* Yes Karkat *Tears weld up in your eyes*

Karkat: *Turns Around* Yessssssssssssssss

You: *Hugs Karkat then Kisses him*

Karkat: *Smiles*

--Months Later--

Priest: Karkat do you take [Name] to be your lawfully wedding wife?

Karkat: I do

Priest: And [Name] Do you take Karkat to be your lawfully wedded Husband?

You: I do.

Priest: Great Now You may kiss the bride.

--

Ok so we know how this goes You and Karkat kiss people cry and cheer. Everyone eats cake and gets drunk. You and Karkat find a new home to live in  together you both have two kids. And your old roommate tells you about Hers and Kankri's Wedding. You both go Karkat rolls his eyes As Kankri gives a lec-er speech. Aliya Kisses him to signify they're Married. They have two kids and a few years Later You and Karkat are telling the story of how you two got together.

Now. Thats how the entire thing went really!

Karkats version of the story was:

"Space Paradox Aliens grabbed [name] then took her to Karkat. Karkat was brainwashed into thinking she was his wife so after his brain washing was over he really did like [Name]. Then this giant octopus monster makes them get married and Have kids."

[Name] says thats not true and she tells the real story and Blah blah blah.

20 years Later Their kids Have kids and tell them the romantic story between [Name] and Karkat. Then Kankri starts telling the ...Long.......Long.......LONG ...story between him and Aliya. 

Bottom line is [Name]'s and Karkat's Story was told all through the entire Family. 

So theres your extended Ending XD. I know its quick But hey