Three

I moan, arching my back. "Yix!" I scream in pleasure and he smirks. "You love that don't you baby?" He sucks on my sore nipple and I whimper. "Oppa, please..." Yixing kisses me gently and strokes my erection. I moan gently in his mouth letting him slip in his tongue.

He pumps me, moaning into my neck. "Yixing, oppa, harder.." I moan softly. I wake up to shaking and spot Yixing looking at me blankly. I blush bright red and he nods toward the food on my nightstand and leaves. I bury my face in my knees in embarrassment. I must've moaned in my sleep. I take a cold shower and change. I skip eating, suddenly feeling sad and scared.

I push past Yixing and leave the house without a word.

•Yixing•

I watch after him silently. "You should go after him." I shake my head, telling myself not to. "Yixing, I know you want to go. Just go after him- You said yourself you think you like him back and from what I heard you love him. You just have to convince yourself." Luhan presses. I finally do go after him.

I shiver as I walk through my small town, looking for him. I see in the alley two figures. One is no doubt Jongdae but the other is twice his size. I hear one of Jongdae's cries of plead for help before he gets hit. I run inside the alley and beat the guy. When he's gone, I rush to aid Jongdae who's coughing. "Jongdae! Are you okay?" I pepper his face in soft kisses making him close his eyes.

"Are you okay? I was so worried." He looks up at me. "I am now that you're here." I kiss him subconsciously and he is taken by shock. His lips are so soft. He grips my hair and kisses back. He lets out a broken moan as I tug on his bottom lip. "Yixing!" He moans as I rub his crotch lightly. Suddenly he jumps back, standing and almost falling. I steady him. "You're a ChurchBoy. You don't like me stop."

I kiss him again to be shoved back. I'm not giving up. "I do love you, Jongdae." He whimpers, moving his head so I can't kiss him. I have him against the wall. I grab his jaw and he cries out in pain. I stumble back and look at my hand in shock. He's hurt and I just- "Yixing?" I run away from him. I run as fast as I can. "Yixing!" He calls and runs after me without hesitation.

Without hesitation.

I hesitated to go after him. Hot tears spring in my eyes and I push my legs faster. I hide from him but he knows me to well, pinning me on a tree. I finally see his face clearly. His lip is cut and so is his eyebrow, his left eye is swelling a bit and so his the right side of his jaw. I let the tears fall, focusing on my hand mark. Lips place on my cheek, Stopping some tears. My breath catches and I try to tug him close but he has my hands locked. He kisses my ear making me moan and buck my hips. His eyes follow the movement lustfully. I lean my head back, moaning as he leaves a harsh but gentle hickey on my Adam's apple.

"Jongdae..." I moan and fight to have my wrists free. "Jongdae, please..." I moan. He rubs his crotch on mine and starts to pull back, making me fight against his hands restraining me. "No, ah, more! Please!" I buck my hips, looking for friction. "Jongdae!" I beg, screaming for more. He gently rubs against me and I moan in his ear. "Please!" I beg with him as his teeth clench around my shirt.

"Get away from my son!" Jongdae jumps back at my fathers voice. I reach out for him but he shoves me away. I whimper at the lost of warmth. "I-I'm sorry, Pastor. I wasn't sure what I was thinking." Jongdae stutters. "Please just keep him away from me." My eyes widen at Jongdaes plead before running away. "Jongdae!" I scream and start to go after him but get restrained.

Loud sobs escape my lips, hot tears running down my face. Jongdae...my lover....best friend....everything I ever had.