One Direction; Crazy Life Like This

How don't I remember him If we've been together for three years and known each other for seven. My names Lydia Marie and I'm 17 years old. I've been through a lot in the last three months. April 31st I went to my friend Melissa's birthday party with my other friends Harry, Liam, Zayn, Niall and Louis..Otherwise known as One Direction. It was a crazy unforgettable night-- Well it was unforgettable until the end of the night. The boys stayed behind and I left sober. I made sure I was sober before driving off with my two girlfriends Melissa and Hannah. I wouldn't dare drive withalchoal in my system. Probably the most stupidest idea a person can ever make. I can't bare to live with myself if I harmed someone elses life. When we came to a green light we went through and just as we were in the middle of the intersection a car full of drunk people came and crashed in us. Everything was dead there. Well almost. My memory was dead. My two friends were hurt badley. The other car sadly are all dead. The only thing I remember is waking up in the hospital with flowers and cards on a table. A tebby bear in my arm and nothing more. I don't remember the night, my friends, half of my family, my bad habbits, my favorite food... Nothing.

It's been three months since the accident, I'm getting some memory back. But I still haven't gotten the memory I want back. I found a picture in a box that was set in my bedroom closet. No idea who it was but I'm guessing he was my boyfriend? He had curly short hair, beautiful smile and it looked like he loved me.. He was holding me really cute and kissing my cheek. Another picture I seen I was sitting on his lap, he was holding my legs. I half smiled. I wished I remember him. I kept going through pictures and I'm finding all of these people who I have no idea of. I turned the picture around and seen the names of the people it went in order, 'Me, Harry<3, Liam, Amy, Louis, Hannah, Zayn, Melissa, Niall and Julianna.. Best Friends Forever!' is how the picture said and went. I found a video tap that was labeled, 'One Directions First Show!'. I looked at it confused then set it aside so I can watch it later. I kept digging in the box of old stuff. I grabbed birthday cardsthat were directed to me and read them all. All of them from family and those people that were in that picture. I wonder how long I have known them.. And why they havent come to see me. Did we lose contact? So many question's I have that need to be answered before I go crazy. I wanna see everybody and get to know them again. After seeing all of the stuff in the box I closed my closet and brought the stuff to my bed then grabbed the dvd that I wanted to watch. I walked over to my tv and switched it over and began to watch the 'One Direction's First Show!' dvd. I sat on my bed facing the televsion with a pillow on my lap and the remote in my hand.

"This is Harry Styles from One Direction and this is my girlfriend Lydia and her personal diary! Or our new camera man for our first tour. Don't know yet. But either way I love her with all my heart and we're gonna be together forever and ever!"He went and grabbed the camera then pointed it at me, the me in the camera smiled. "Isn't she beautiful?"He asked whoever would be watching. He pointed the camera at himself, "You can think she's amazingly beautiful all you want but you can't have her cause she's MINE!"He said with a chuck then pulled me in so both of us were showing then kissing me with so much passion. The dvd switched sence so now it was at a concert. It was the guy that was I guess my boyfriend, and the boys from that picture singing on stage for so many screaming girls. The camera was shot from side stage. The camera then turned on a girl with black hair that was smiling big. "That's my son!"She yelled over the music then blew a kiss to the camera. I couldn't help but smile. The camera once again switched sence and went to the boys all standing in a line with smiles looking at the camera. "Hi we're One Direction and we love Lydia Marie!"They all yelled at the same time. "Hey Lydia it's Zayn, I just wanted to say happy birthday and I love you so much!"... "Lydia!! Louis here, happy birthday love! See you at your suprise party!"... "Hey girl, It's me Niall, happy birthday, thanks for always being there for me!<3".... "Happy Birthday Lydia!! From me.. Liam."... "Hey babe, it's me Harry. Just wanted to say happy birthday and that I love you with all my heart! Can't wait to give you your suprise!" Once again the camera switched sence and how it was; Harry and I laying in bed with the camera being held by his arm facing down at us. "Hi, Lydia's diary. We just wanted to say hi.. Cause we're bored and in love."We both smiled, his arm was around my neck, he looked over at me and smiled then back at the camera. "Happy Annaversary to us!"I said with a cheerful voice. "Yes! Two years today and it feels great."Harry said. "Nobody's gonna see this right?"He asked me. "Nope, nobody."The camera me said. "Good. Then I can say what we did hours ago.."Harry and I both smiled in love. "We finally did it."I said really happy then put my hand on his chest and kissed him with sooo much passion. Then the camera turned off. That was the end of the dvd. I put my hand on my lips and closed my eyes. Why can't I remember him? This is killing me. I seriously want to cry. And I'm not a vergin? I had sex with him and I don't remember. Wow. It's been three months since the accident and I'm finally finding out about Harry and all of my friends. What happened to them? Why don't they visit me? I threw my pillow off of my and put the remote on the bed then walked downstairs to see my mom sitting in the living room. "Why didn't you tell me about Harry?"I questioned with angry in my voice. Sure I don't remember him but I mean we've been dating for three years now.. Not sure if we still are or not but she could have told me! "Honey.."She said sitting up. "Tell me about him. And all of my other friends from One Dircetion, Melissa, Hannah, Julianna and Amy. I wanna know about them. Please."I got tears in my eyes. She pat down beside her, I sat down then she sighed.