Brook

"Akainu! Don't you dare touch them!" Luffy growled as he struggled with the sea-stone chains.

The fleet admiral merely chuckled. "Don't worry, Straw-Hat. I won't." Then, his hand slowly turned into a liquid hot texture that was frighteningly familiar. "But, my magma will."

"Stop!" Luffy yelled with a panicked wide-eyed expression, which was music to Akainu's ears.

"I'll just let you watch the show, Straw-Hat. It'll be like two years ago, though, so sadly it's not original." Akainu said with a sadistic smile. "But you probably won't mind, right?"

"Shut up, you bastard! Let my friends go!" Luffy shouted at the top of his lungs. The rubber boy tried to get the heavy chains off his body, but to no avail. The marines had gotten the strongest sea stone in the Grand Line, so it was no use.

Akainu watched the struggle with satisfication, before he advanced towards the rest of the Straw-Hat crew. All of them were chained to the wall, and Akainu was lucky enough to get the Drowsy Mushrooms that brat Komei had used to weaken all of them. Akainu couldn't help but laugh at the crew's unenergized faces. "I must say, you all look miserable."

The crew whimpered at him, not having the strength nor spirit to fight. Akainu stopped laughing and proceeded to make his magma covered hand grow larger.

"Akainu! I thought you said that you wanted to hurt me!" Luffy desperately cried out. "Leave my friends alone!"

"Oh, but I am hurting you, Straw-Hat." Akainu smirked at the captain. "The best way to hurt you is by hurting your crew, am I right?"

Luffy's eyes widened and he let out a sharp intake of breath. Pleased that his theory was confirmed, Akainu averted his gaze back to the crew. "Now, which one should die first?"

Luffy started to panic and he struggled harder. "No, stop! Don't you dare kill them!"

"Oh, I'm not the one that's going to kill them, Straw-Hat." Akainu said as he pointed his magma towards the crew. "You are."

Luffy gasped and his hands trembled. "M-Me?"

"That's right. It's your fault this happened, remember? If you hadn't been so careless, you and your crew wouldn't get caught." Akainu stated, his smirk growing wider. "Also, if you weren't sitting so helplessly two years ago when I tried to attack you, your brother wouldn't have to protect you and die."

Luffy's mouth trembled. "N-No, that's a lie."

"I never lie, Straw-Hat. I'm just stating the truth." Akainu answered. Then, he turned back from the helpless captain to the equally helpless crew and let out an evil chuckle. "Just sit there and watch as your friends die in front of your eyes."

Then, Akainu's hand striked. Luffy's eyes widened and could only watch as Akainu's magma came in contact with his friends' bodies and slowly took their life away.

"STOOO-"

"-OOOOP!"

Luffy bolted up from his bed and desperately looked around. He wasn't in the prison anymore, but rather in the men's quarters. Snores could be heard from the bunk beds and Luffy could identify a few. Luffy calmed down his racing heart and slowly took deep breaths.

"It's okay, it's just a dream." Luffy whispered to himself. "It's not real."

When his heart finally started beating in a normal rate, Luffy let out a tired sigh. The rubber boy lied back down and closed his eyes, trying to go back to sleep. But, it didn't come to him. After turning restlessly on his bed more than once, Luffy groaned and gave up on going to dreamland. The captain sat up and carefully got off the bed.