The shipwright stood up and walked to the railing of the ship. "But be back in an hour, Luffy! You have to be here when the others arrive." Franky yelled, before he had a thoughtful look on his face and added, "And, don't get lost!"

"I won't, I'm not Zoro!" Luffy replied, still grinning. The boy glanced at Franky once more and waved his hand. "Take care of Sunny for me, Shipwright!"

Franky's chest almost burst with joy (even though it was metal) and the cyborg's smile threatened to split in half. "Alright, you can count on me, Captain! I'll make sure nothing happens to Sunny!"

"Yeah!" Luffy said, running further and further until he was finally out of sight. Franky chuckled and walked back to his seat, flopping down onto it as he retrieved back the newspaper. Three hours was a pretty long time, so he had to do something.

A few feet away, a large group of pirates marched towards the dock and set their eyes on the Thousand Sunny. The man with a captain's coat smirked and he turned around to his crewmates, pointing the ship with his left hand. "Look at this, boys! This will be our new pirate ship!"

The crew's eyes lighted up and all of them jumped gleefully. "Alright, Captain! You found a good one!" The crewmembers shouted.

The captain laughed and said, "Of course I did!"

One of the men inspected the ship and noticed the Jolly Roger it had on its mast. "W-Wait, Captain! This ship already has a Jolly Roger!"

The captain waved him off and confidently said, "Doesn't matter, boys! I am the man that will be the Pirate King someday, I can easily throw that pirate crew off board and we'll depart in no time!"

His crew behind him cheered even more and they put their hands up in the air.

"Alright, Captain!"

"You're so cool!"

"That's our captain!"

Franky heard the commotion from the deck and scowled annoyingly. "What's all the fuss down there?" The cyborg mumbled as he got up and went to check. When he came near the railing, he saw a group of pirates approaching the Thousand Sunny.

That's odd. Franky thought. Nami didn't say that we'd have guests. "Wait a second, who are you guys?"

The captain spotted Franky on the deck and grinned. "We are the newly formed King Pirates! We like this ship, so we'll be taking it!"

Franky took off his sunglasses and frowned. "King Pirates? What are you, a king?"

The captain's smile widened and he had an I'm-glad-you-asked look on his face. "Yes. Someday, I'll be the Pirate King and I'll be the richest man in the world!" The captain laughed out loud. He had a mysterious glint in his eyes and smirked. "But to do that, I'll need a ship! So, get off my ship, you brat!"

Franky's eye twitched at the man who had dared to call Sunny his and quickly put on his sunglasses back. "This isn't your ship, it's my Captain's ship."

"Oh, really? Where is your captain, then? I need to get him off my ship too." The captain answered, smirking. Franky gripped the railing hard and narrowed his eyes. This man was seriously getting on his nerves. "I told you, this isn't your ship and it never will be. It only belongs to my Captain."

The captain gritted his teeth in annoyance, then he pulled out his gun and aimed it at the cyborg. "Who are you, bastard? I'm a pirate captain!" The captain cried out. He took out a bounty poster from his pocket and showed it to Franky. "My bounty's around thirty million berries so don't even bother fighting me."