3

Time skip to summer
I had just been thrown out of the house because my older sister got me in trouble. I decide to go to Scorpius' housd because it was the first of my friends I thought about. When I get there Scorpius opens the door. "Brooklyn wwhat are you doing here?" He asks and I explain the situation. He invites m me in and his dad comes out of his office. "Who's this?" He asks Scorpius. "This is Brooklyn Tolson." Scorpius says and his dad's face immediately changes to dislike. "Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy I told you not to be friends with mud bloods!" His father scolds an I let myself out. I find an abandoned hut and decide to stay there. I was eating when an owl that I recognized as James' fly into the room. I quickly open the letter and it reads...

Dear Brooklyn,
I don't think it's going to work out. It sure as hell isn't me because I'm famous so it must be you. I always thought that you were more but I was obviously wrong.
Your ex boyfriend,
James Sirius Potter

He broke up with me. I can't believe it. Tears were streaming down my face in a river of sadness. I decide I'll write to Rose so I decide to send her James' letter along with this...

Dear Rose,
Life is so unfair! I just got kicked out of my house because my sister got me in trouble. Also JAMES BROKE UP WITH ME IM SO SAD THAT I COULD DIE. He did it in the worst possible way. Through letter wich I also included because I don't want to see it. Im sorry im so sad I tried going to Scorpius ' house but his father kicked me out. Rose im going to tell you something. My parents beat me and make me sleep in the cupboafd under the stairs. Apparently by being in Gryffindor I'm a disgrace. My whole family is wizards. Everyone in my family has been in Slytherin. Anyway I miss you and I might not be able to go to Hogwarts because of filming. By the way I want to invite you to a red carpet event.
Your heart broken friend,
Brooklyn Elizabeth Tolson

I send the letter to Rose and pull out my script. I study it until Rose's owl comes bringing a letter that says...

Dear Brooklyn,
I'm so sorry about everything that has happened . I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT JAMES DID THAT LIKE SERIOUSLY NOT EVEN THE COLDEST SLYTHERINS BREAK UP WITH SOMEONE THAT WAY WHAAT WAS HE THINKING ACTING LIKE HE IS BETTER THAN YOU I REALLY THOUGHT HE STOPPED THAT! I hate that you can't be at Hogwarts but can you at least come over. If you want to floo right now only write back if you can't.
Your friend that wants to kill James Potter,
Rose Jane Weasley

Rose has put floo powder in with the letter and I decide I need a friend and use the floo powder. When I arrive at the Rose's house I see her waiting for me. I immediately burst into tears again and she hugs me tightly. " James is such a jerk!" I manage to get out between sobs and Mrs . Weasley comes into the room. "Rose you left your letter - Oh Brooklyn what happened? Do you want me to owl James?" She asks and I cry harder when she mentions James. "He broke up with me!" I sob. I shw her the letter and she looks very angry. "I'm going to send Harry a letter he is going to com over and apologize." She says and I know there is no arguing. "Look at the other letter it explains why I'm here." I whisper and she does. "Oh Brooklyn I'm sorry. Do you want to show me were it hurts?" She asks and I show her all the bruises. "Anywhere else?" She asks and I point to my heart. "Here it hurts here real bad." I say and she starts crying along with Rose. They both hug me and tears stream down my face. "I'm going to go take a walk." I say and they release me. I walk into the forest and soon I think I here someone behind me. I ignore it and keep walking ntil something knocks me into a tree. Someone comes out of the shadows. "Ah little Brooklyn beloved to the Potters and Weasleys." The stranger says. "W-who are you?" I ask my voice shaking. "I'm Lord Voldemort and I need you to tell me wher Harry Potter is." He says and I know I can't tell. "Over my dead body." I sneer and he looks rather amused. "I could arrange that but maybe this will change your mind. CRUCIO!" He yells and I feel pain through my body. I scream as loud as I can. This goes on for awhile until I feel as if I'm going to break. He stops and I catch my breath whimpering as tears stream down my face. "Where is Harry Potter! " Voldemort yells and I smirk. "Not going to tell you Voldewart." I say being as brave as possible. "How dare you! Avad-" I close my eyes waiting to die but it never comes. I slowly open my eyes and see Mrs. Weasley standing over an unconscious Voldemort. "Thanks Mrs. Weasley." I say smiling. "You're crazy. Also call me Hermione." She says and I smile even wider. "Guess we should do something with old Voldewart." I say laughing despite just being hit with the Cruciatis curse multiple times. "Yes can you help me drag him?" Shd asks pushing her hair out of her face. "Sure so is no nose going to Azkaban?" I ask trying to get up but failing. "I guess the Cruciatis curse makes it so I'm weak figures." I mutter and Hermione's eyes widen. "How many time?" She asks obviously worried. "6 or 7." I mumble. I try to sfand again but this time everything goes black.

I know this is badly written but my tablet is terrible. I hope you can tell what im trying to say.