One

taehyung scoffed.

why would a stranger even admit to something so personal?

the girl in front of him wore a serious expression, though. he scanned her facial features inquiringly, suddenly becoming curious about the short girl who stepped on his last cigarette. chin-length straight, raven black hair with a fringe that she blew on every few seconds to prevent it from covering her vivid hazel eyes. her eyes were like the stars; sparkling with what almost seems to be pain, because they looked glazed over, as if she was hiding how broken she truly was. he was surprised at how long her eyelashes were; wouldn't they become tangled? the next thing he observed were the few scattered freckles that were dotted artistically across the pale cheeks of her heart shaped face. she looked like a work of art yet she seems sad, miserable, depressed.

like him.

"you could have done something else. that was my last cigarette, you know."

rolling her eyes, the girl sighed.

"but if I didn't do that, you would have ignored me." her voice was quiet, unlike others, and taehyung secretly found this attractive.

"how would you know? I might have listened."

he countered back, admiring the fact that at least somebody cared. nobody had tried to stop from smoking before, ever.

"but people never do. they only ever listen when they want something. don't lie to me, it's obvious."

her hazel orbs flashed with anger. it was like her eyes were ignited with a burning fire of hatred and frustration mixed together with sadness.

"don't smoke. it's not attractive. it won't kill you quickly anyway. it won't satisfy you. stop deluding yourself."

her words struck taehyung like lightning, irritating him completely.

that's not true.

just as he was about to argue back, she sauntered off at a brisk pace, not even bothering to turn back once. kim taehyung was left, alone. again.

I need to know her name.

-