Players?

"You.....you don't... know them"she cried."Hey....it's ok.......Am Aditi but u can call me Ruhi" I say extending my hand. "Kajal" she says with a faint smile."Sorry to interrupt but I'm Naina" naina says with a huge grin. I and Kajal chuckle at her childishness. "Well......"I drool"do they know u???" I ask her with a small smile. A tear escapes her eyes"yes......they know everybody.....even ull" mine n Naina's eyes widen. They know us.....those bastard ppl know us I thought to myself. "How??" I asked my voice broke yet it was firm with determination."well......it all started when Arjun came.......
Flashback
Arjun's POV
"Wow dude 1 week ...1 week and u r titled 'PLAYER' Bravo dude" Rishaan said. Seriously why on earth are nerds coming and congratulating me. Well yeah I did become a member of the populars and soon the 'POPULARS' became the'PLAYERS' WELL yeah definitely because of me. Well we eventually acted like real players dumping girls after.....so well girls die for us we r tht attractive. My first prey was a simpleton lonely down market and beautiful I made her loose......... She thought tht I loved her hahaha seriously tht girl is a simpleton. Well I seriously hv not seen her but 1 thing's for sure no matter how much others deny the fact that, that was none other than Kajal. She is supposed to be a simpleton but she Is cruel. NONSENSE. She gave me full approval without a doubt. Simpleton I thught to myself smirking. I wonder wht happened to the simpleton. .....who cares she was a mere 1 night stand.....
Kajal's POV
OMG!!! HOW..HOW WAS I SO BLIND!!! I thought to myself. . ..how would I except school badboy to fall for me...I...I...I...lost.......godddddd...why me? I started sobbing I did bot sleep for 43 hrs straight. ....I had huge bags under my eyes and did not go to school for 3 days. ....of course.....my parents did not/should not cum to know I so dont want to marry at the age of 16!!! Anu was my only frnd who knew wht really happened.....who supported me......."I...I c-ca-cant l-live" I said to Anu. Her eyes widened and were soon filled with rage. She then dragged me to the window where I saw tht bastard aka Arjun flirting with someone else. At once I moved away from there. "Tht idiot is living a happy life after u nd u r still stuck on the saddest chapter?? He is on with another girl and u....u r sobbing for him?? U hv 2 choices. .....1-u live n move ahead and show him u dont care....2-u die!!! U decide...killing urself will hv no effect on him. Live.....matbe he'll regret his decision....."
FLASHBACK OVER.
" And...... I decided to live" Kajal finished. "U indeed r very brave" I said." It takes a lot of courage to do wht u did" naina states. Those bastards hv to pay for wht they did......I was practically fuming right now........
Wait!!! Isn't he the guy I bumped into.....omg!!! I seriously blushed looking at him....No! No! No! Never!!!! I can not / will not ever ever ever fall for him..... I thought to myself.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
Update!!!!!!!
Did not decide to update till Friday so........
Like vote n comment!!!