library

Ruhi's pov
Well only 2 weeks for exam u may go and study now miss aditi kamath!!! Gosh I dont even know where my books are so..... library am coming for u lifesaver..... well I entered the library and to my suprise more than half the school is here bravo!!! No 1 has their books well luckily I found a vacant seat and I grabbed it and then like an idiot I realised I dont have any book €#@& I've got to check on a subject......science!! Perfect!!!! I go to the science section search for the respective book and head back to my place onlyto realise tht some bastard is already sitting there angrily I went up to him and said "you........"

Kabir's pov
God!! I hv exams nd definitely am gonna hv a whole lecture if I dont score good my dad.... I hv not taken down any notes and I so hv to study God!!! "Check the library" A suggested. "O yeah...that totally left my mind" I said and gave him a quick high five before leaving for the library.
At the library......
Seriosly man. I thought to myself seeing the library packed. Well yeah no one takes notes. I can see that very well. Soon my eyes caught a seat and I hurried there God with no book I snatched the book from the boy beside me and gave him a death glare only if eyes could kill he is the same guy I met in school for the first time. Economics Seriosly well got to learn it any way lets start today as I searched for an intersting chapter...."you..." I heard a angelic voice saying I turned to see who it was only to be met by gleamy
angry eyes....focus "wht??" I asked rudely

Below is the conversation of ruhi and kabir....

"Of you cant see mister this is my seat"
"Really is ur name written"
" just leave u $#@£¥*"
"Ooooo no...wjt will u do??"
"Oh...."

She grabbed me by my collar and slammed me against the wall. Damn she's hard "don't u dare underestimate girls!!" She said while throwing her hair on my face and leaving abruptly $&@£! She is goin to pay for this so so goin to pay for this!!!!!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hi guys sorry for late update next update is people's choice will let u know about tht afterwards.......
Pls lile vote n comment