Amusement park♥ {jeongin/jineun}

Yein P.O.V

Today was a day that lovelyz and bangtan will go out together... actually jungkook was only ask me but I want to avoid that we will be only the two of us and I ask lovelyz and Bangtan too huhuhu>\\\\<...

As we have enter the amusement park, I heard that lovelyz and Bangtan was so excited! Mostly it was Mijoo unnie and Hoseok oppa who was jump excitedly and go to many food stall.

I saw the bangtan's and lovelyz's member were left with their pair's and go to a separate place excitedly. Now only me and Jungkook. I felt that my stomach was growling. Ouh, I just wondered that I haven't have a breakfast since this morning... pegeoppa(I'm so hungry T^T).

"Where did you want to go first?" He ask me.

"I want to eat something. I'm so hungry right now..." I reply to him.

"Lets go to the nearby cafe then^^." Then he pulls my hand amd we walk. Can he walk a bit slower? I cannot catched his step!. It's too fast...

I was suprised when he pulled my hand but I just ignore it... 'Is my face was red right now? >\\\< relax yein shhi'. But where did he want to take me?. Just as soon as he take me to the cafe of a stall, it will been ok.

We was walk uncontinuesly until we was stop at a cafe.
-----------

×××Inside the cafe×××

"It so cute here!" I said excitedly when I see many cute things like teddybears and a mug that writes a quotes as a decoration.

"Right? I'm sure that ypu will like it^^" he smile to me and take a look at around too.

Wait... why was my hand feel warm? I look at my hand and I saw that jungkook's hand was still at my hand. >\\\<
"Err... jungkook sshi?"

"Yup?"

"Your hand...."

"Ouh sorry! I totally forgot about it" He pull his hand and blushing... aww he was so cute>< I just smile to him.

"Lets go to the counter.^^" He said to me and we go to the counter and order what was we going to eat.

I orders a cup of hot chocolate and two slice of waffel chocolate that my favourite.>_<

While I saw that jungkook order a slice of cake and a cup of latte.

After a few minutes, we taking our food and was about to go to a table until....

"Yein ah~" someone called me.
"Jungkook ah!" and I heard someone called jungkook too.

I turn around and saw seokjin oppa and myungeun unnie waved her hand to us.
"Myungeun unnie~"
We go to them.

"What are doing here hyung?" Jungkook ask seokjin oppa.

"Didn't we just told that we are going to go to a cafe earlier?" Seokjin oppa told us.
I just remember it.

"I totally forgot about it hyung" he smiled.

"This kid...." he hit jungkook's lightly.

He just laugh. I and myung eun unnie just smile and we finished our food and had a chat.

"Where are you goes after this?" Myung eun unnie asked me.

"We want to go to the spooky house!" I said to her. Jungkook just smile to me. Hahaha it was my wish to go there and jungkook just agree with it.

"We just talk about it earlier." Seokjin oppa said to me.

"What about we going together?" Jungkook make a suggestion.

"It must been fun! lets go seokjin sshi...!" Myungeun unnie excitedly said to us.

"Yup! Lets go together><" seokjin oppa agree with it. He then stood up with Myung Eun Unnie.

I just smile and we go out from the cafe and go to the spooky house counter....

~Sorry if this chapter was short.. I will make a long chapter after this... maybe?^^ tq for read it! Take a read at the next chapter ok?^^