Chapter Five

CHAPTER FIVE

Behind His Indifference

It was already night time when Third returned to the house that Sunday. He left the hacienda after lunch.

She knew Third was aware that her period already finished by the third day but he still didn't make any sexual advances on her.  She felt that he was disturbed.

He was silent when he lay beside her on their bed. He was lying on his back. She lay on her side looking at him and asking him thoughtfully, "Did you have dinner already?"

"Yeah," he answered her a little cold.

She rested her right cheek on his bare chest and her left arm by the other side of it. His left arm enclosed her body. "Do you want to talk?"

He informed her, "I need to go to the office early tomorrow. Marlon will come in the morning for you to sign some papers. Applicants for the private nurse position will also come. You need to interview them."

"Okay," she replied.

He kissed her forehead, "Let's sleep."

She wanted them to talk about Kate but it seemed that Third didn't want to talk about it. She also wanted them to make love but it seemed that he was so tired. She replied, "Okay."

When he woke up early that morning, she woke up as well. While he was peeing and doing his regular bowel movement, she brushed her teeth, washed her face, combed her hair and tied her hair into a loose pony tail. She asked him caringly, "Will you take a bath or just take a shower?"

"Shower," he replied casually.

She readied the towels and bathrobe for him. "What suit will I prepare for you?"

"The new grey one that we just bought," he answered with a casual tone as well.

She went to the walk-in closet and had it readied. She was almost done with it. She was also choosing from the new pairs of shoes what would look best on the suit. He stopped her from what she was doing.

He held her arms then kissed her lips hungrily. She had been waiting for such. She melted with his tender embrace and sweet kisses. She responded to it with equal hunger.

His lips went down to her neck and then he whispered, "I want you now, darling."

"Then take me," she acknowledged it.

His movements were swift. In just a few seconds, they were already fully naked. He lifted her off her feet and pressed her up against the wall. Iryn felt some fierce sexual drive from Third. His thrusts were a little ruthless. He pinned her against the wooden wall and made his rapid thrusts while his teeth were  grazing on her shoulder. She felt he was not with her but his movements though a little harsh had brought her near her climax. She felt his body shook and trembled as well. As she felt his release spilling deep inside her she heard him whispered, "You're mine, Iryn. I won't give you up."

The orgasm was spectacular but still he had been a little harsh. She couldn't find the words to ask him what was wrong.

He carried her to the shower stall and they cleaned up.

She lathered his body with the shower gel and sponge bath. She was able to ask him, "What's wrong, Third? You were never that harsh to me before."

He kissed her nose, "I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?"

She shook her head lightly, "No, but you seemed to be bothered by something." She continued lathering his body. "What's bothering you, Third? Please tell me. We are now married. Your problems are my problems as well."