Chapter 2-The Romance

Garroth's PoV:

I look up and as I look at the crowd my eyes see the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

I yell at the guards "I must know who that woman is!" as I point to her.

The guards go into the crowd and bring her behind stage where I was sitting.

I ask her "Hello, I'm Garroth the new king of O'khasis. What is your name m'lady?"

She replies as she's blushing "Hi, I'm Aphmau. I'm new around here."

He says "I can tell seeing as I've never seen anyone as beautiful as you in O'khasis."

I'm about to ask her to be my girlfriend when my younger brother walks in. He introduces himself, and she introduces herself. He kisses her hand and gazes upon her just as I did.

Aphmau's PoV:

As I look at the blond man I notice guards are coming. I do not run because I know they wouldn't hurt me because the way he stared at me. It was like he was in love. The guards bring me behind the stage where I see him sitting. We both introduce ourselves but I think he was flirting with me a little, and I started to blush at the flirting. He was so sweet and kind, but as he stands up someone else walks in. They have dark hair and and beautiful blue eyes as well. He introduces himself as Zane, then kisses my hand and just stares at me like Garroth did, but I stare back. They both were so charming and gentleman like, I'm not sure what to do but I kind of like Zane better, I'm not sure why but he's just so mysterious as well.

Zane's PoV:

After my brother is crowned king I see him have a lady brought to him so I decide to give them some time. I go get some snacks to eat because I couldn't finish my breakfast in time. After I eat a few snacks I go to see some of the people in town, see if they need anything, but I got easily bored. I decided to go see if my brother was done but as I walk in the lady was still there, I couldn't help but gaze at her beauty even though I knew Garroth liked her.

I introduced myself "Hi I'm Zane, may I ask what is your name m'lady? Your just so beautiful." I say as I kiss her hand.

She blushes and replies "I'm Aphmau, I'm new so yeah."

I gaze at her and she gazes at me as well.

I think to myself "I hope she likes me, I think I'll ask her to be my girlfriend tomorrow morning."

Garroth looks at me sadly but at the same time he looks like he's happy for me, I finally found someone I like who might like me.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! :) next part will be out in a day or 2, I decided I'm just going to do it every day or 2 if I have time! I'm really enjoying writing this and I hope you enjoy reading it! I'll shout out some awesome people in the next chapter because you guys are the reason I'm writing this :) If no one read my stories then I wouldn't want to write them. So thank you! Oh and GG, this chapter is 566 words!