I shooked my head. I wasn't paying attention. I was starting to feel sleepy again, and this time, I forced myself to stay awake. Don't sleep, Don't sleep, Don't sleep...

"I've already seen and read your future." My ears pricked up. Who am I gonna be with? Not someone like the killer, I hope!

As if she sees my interest, she started, "You're gonna be loved and love soon. I can't tell you who the Guy is, but I can tell you, it's someone who you have a hatred for. Someone..." I still felt interested, but, exhaustion is starting to overwhelm me. I muttered sleepily,

"Are you gonna leave so soon? Please don't leave me...Goddamnit, I want you to be here. To be in real life with me. It hurts when you're not there. When I wake up, I'm always alone. I want to hear your voice! I want to be with you...I don't want to be left ever alone again, after Igneel's incident."

I felt tears leak out, and she brushed them away with her warm thumbs. That movement made me cry even more. To know that when I wake up, I'll be alone again. All over again.

"Whenever you go, and whatever you do, I'll always stand beside you, and support you. I'll always be there when you needed me."

I closed my eyelids, and I let out another barely audible string of words. "....Can..you..Please...talk to me...like this...again..? I don't want to be alone... and cold..anymore. "

"Of course. I'll miss you bro."

"See you again."

I closed my eyes, feeling warmth invade me.

----

I flickered open my eyelids slowly.

There's no one here.

My warm dream faded away. I'm now back.

In the cold, fear-spiking asylum.

With a murderer.

I felt some of the tiredness fade away, leaving nothing, but numbness in my bones. I felt sadness gawing in my guts. I missed Lucy. I miss my little sister. I miss my star. I miss my little celestial spirit.

I know it's only a dream, and I can't see her in real life, but I know that she will send me dreams soon. Keyword, soon.

I don't feel like doing anything. I just want to go back to sleeping, to take away this pain and loneliness with it.

I heard something from far away. A noise...muffled, yet still audible. I strained my sensitive ears to listen.

!

It sounds like a scream...Juvia's scream...

"I'm sorry! I won't ever do that again... AHHH!"

"'Sorry' doesn't change anything, you slut!"

I heard crying and skin slapping against skin sounds. It's disturbing...I hope that they weren't doing what I'm thinking they're doing...

Screams after screams rang out, one after the other...it's a major pain for my ears. I felt pity and sympathy ran up my spine. It's definitely Juvia's voice. Since she wasn't beside me, and since I heard her voice before.

I'm worried and scared for her.

That poor girl didn't do anything wrong. Why must he do something so bad to her? Did she offend him or anything? Or maybe...He took her only as a toy for him to play with and then throw away the next moment?

I sometimes wonder why she's stuck here. She didn't look like a journalist to me.

All of a sudden, it stopped. Everything fell silent again. I could feel dread crawling up my stomach. What's going to happen next?

I heard the door to this Ward open, and I swiftly closed my eyes. Curiosity took over, and I quietly poked open a eye.

Big mistake.

Swallowing a gasp of horror, I quickly shut them again, gagging at the disgusting sight in front of me. I felt terror in my mouth. Will he do what he did to Juvia to me?

I heard a metallic clicking of Handcuffs again, and I'm certain he locked up Juvia again. That means...

Oh No.

I felt something Cool and sharp lightly pressing into my neck. Snapping open my eyes, I gasp as he glared at me. His pupils dilate, and I felt weak and vulnerable, but determined to hold my guard.

"Move." One cool order fired out.

Oh hohohoohohoh sure. Not.

"But I'm still handcuffed." I smiled innocently.

He growled a warning, and uncuffed me.

"Better not run away, because if you do, you've got hell to pay." There's something in his tone that I couldn't trust, but I felt uncomfortable trying to make it out.

The moment I'm out of the bed, he ice-cuffed me. I bit my lip, trying not to heave a sigh of frustration.

"We'll have fun, won't we, pinky?"

{A/N}
Oh my God, guys. I know you guys out there are probably thinking, "WHY THE HELL IS NALU AND GRUVIA HERE?! WHERE'S MY BABY GRATSU!?" But, calm down, don't kill me.

I'll try to explain a few things. Firstly, Natsu and Lucy loves each other as the way siblings do. There's no romance between them in this story. No incest XD

Gray only treated Juvia as a toy and nothing more. Like a slave. I feel pretty bad for Juvia...but it has to be done.

I'm finally done with my exams! And I'm already scared for my results. Maths, I know I will fail, that's why I've written my last words. Preparing them....

Sh it, I don't wanna die T_T

But yeah, enjoy this part, and maybe, just maybe, I will update today too.

See you guys soon!

Comment, vote, do this do that do whatever you want to do!

Stay tuned for the next update!