Chapter 10+please read the bottom

Shadow POV

'Mother fucker'
.
.
.
.
"Sir? We were informed of a robbery taking place, is this true?", an officer questioned. 'Damn. What now?' "Um-" "Step aside sir well need to do a quick parameter check to scan the area and see if the thief had an accomplice or indeed is still in the premise" The zone cop spread through his transmitter "all units this is code 1013 requesting a search immediately"

"Hey!" , Shadow interjected, "False alarm it was just a new employee!" The zone cop takes off his helmet and slowly shakes his head, moving his brown quill of out his face, "Dammit Shadow, you always calling us for little stunts like this that make our organization look like a joke, you're lucky we even take you seriously at this point."

There was a lot of truth to that statement, the Doom family always had an 'emergency' and by that meaning Mrs. Doom calling on the account that a woman stared at shadow too long or a waitress was being 'more than helpful' when serving him in a restaurant. That always resulted in a hostile altercation that always landed the "whore" seriously wounded and the police arriving to assert the cat fight. The only reason she hasn't been admitted to an asylum is still unknown, but I guess that falls with the moments she's left alone with certain officers...

She isn't the reason the police continues to handle this family, its shadow. Shadow is an only (surviving) child and the sole heir of a massive fortune. His father, Black Doom, started one of the greatest empires yet, and after his passing assigned his son to be the head of the company, so he's a very valuable man.
.
.
.
.

And yet he has all that fortune but is not happy...
.
.
.
.
.
Shadows POV
I wish I can better explain this to my Intel in the law, but I just cant. All of this world with Amy, has just made me miserable and paranoid. Not to mention impulsive, I shouldn't had attacked without knowledge, now I'm standing here looking like an idiot and some pretty girl's life was at stake because of me. After that little stunt I pulled, she'll probably leave and I'll never see her again. Wow, things cannot look up for me.
.
.
.
.
Code 1013 has been fulfilled I repeat 1013 has been fulfilled and there is a disturbance in one of the guestrooms that has just been addressed requesting backup to arrest suspect on two accounts
.
.
.
.
What.
.
.
.
.
"Jules I told you false alarm what do you mean they're going to arrest someone, shes not a threat!"

Zone Cop POV
I completely forgot about the protocol I sent out. "Shadow you know I'm sorry but if my zone cops found something I'm going to have to investigate so you can either step aside or walk with me, understood?"
.
.
.
.
"Understood"
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey I'm back and it's been a really long time, I feel really bad for ghosting this story and my whole account but I'm back and im trying really hard to actually complete my stories this time, as of now I published two stories from pre-hiatus so just let you know those first two chapters will be done with a different style of writing. I'm soo grateful to all of those who waited for this story and I'm sorry for those that didn't see a point on waiting for a dead story to come back to life, thanks again, peace!