Epilouge

Previously in Unpredictable: 

 "My turn" Harry whispered, I looked at him. His green orbs were hooded and his hair was splayed across his face. His skin was flawless and his lips were slightly open as he looked at me, I just smiled, he was perfect. He was an angel. My angel. 

"Ariella..." he started hesitantly, "I know this is going to sound crazy, but..." uneasiness swiftly rose in my heart as he said those words, that couldn't be good... could it? 

"Will you run away with me?"

*****

I stared at him, dumbfounded. "What?" I managed to choke out, Harry was in One Direction, he was in a, no the biggest band in the country, he was Harry freaking Styles who had girls chasing after him, throwing their bras, panties and any article of clothing they could at him. What on earth did he want to run from? 

"Run away with me! I don't want this for you!" he looked down at where our hands were linked, I noticed his knuckles weren't red, they were scared with scabs on them. "What the hell..." I murmured, running the pad of my thumb lightly over the wounds. 

"Niall and I fought.." Harry admitted softly, I could hear the guilt in his voice, he did love Niall because Niall was one of his best friends, but sometimes even your best friends just go too far. "Why?" I asked softly, Harry's head shot up, eyes wide probably in surprise that I wasn't mad at him for probably beating the shit out of my brother. I smirked at him, which he ignored,

"He said that you were a whore... but then again Niall was drunk so I probably shouldn't have hit him. I punched him once across the nose, and I was about to hit him again but... Lou pulled me off, he sent me to the bathroom where I got cleaned up. When I came back, Niall was sitting at the bar again, smirking at me. It wasn't till I got back to my flat that I realized he had declined your call... when I heard your message... I got so scared, it just turned into anger"

I nodded, it made perfect sense actually. Leaning forward I hugged him, "I'm sorry" I whispered in his ear, when I pulled back a small smile played across his lips.

"Ari... I don't want this, I just want us. I want us to run away from this, from the fans, from management, from everything. They hurt me, the only thing that has kept me going is the boys but I need you, not them. In fact One Direction will probably be better off without me, they're all great lads but I give them bad press. I want to be with you Ariella, I love you. You make me feel alive, I just want you and nothing else, just the two of us. Please, run away with me?" 

My heart warmed as he said that to me, "But Harry..." He reached forward and laid one long finger on my lips, "No but's. This is what I want. I want you, with me forever" 

I smiled, "You'll always have me, I'd follow you to the ends of the earth, Haz. Of course I'll run away with you"