Chapter 33 - Last Chapter!♥

I woke the next morning to the sunlight, in bright beatiful color. I loved it. I was happy. Happy. Wrapped up in Harry's arms, I was happy, delighted actually. I turned over gently as possbile to look at him, the sheet pooled at the base of my back which was where Harry's V-line was visible.

He looked like an angel, his hair was messy but gorgeous at the same time, the curls weren't in tight ringlets which made him look older. I stared at the lips which had gotten well accquianted with me last night, they were pink and somewhat swollen from last night. 

His snores were soft and sweet, where warm air blew lightly across my face from his lips. I found myself tracing the two birds on his chest lighty with the tip of my finger, each line that was stained onto his perfectly golden and toned skin. 

I laid in my cloud like bed for a few more moments before getting up to make some Tea, because that was what Brits liked right? He didn't feel me stir but moaned in his sleep at the absence of me. I giggled softly as my feet padded on the stairs when I went down stairs. 

While the water heated up, I let my thoughts wander. Harry was mine. But... those three words... I still hadn't said them to him. He needed to hear them. I knew he did. Because I did love him. I always would.

I went back upstairs with the hot tea sitting on a beautiful silver tray, I nudged the door open with my hip, trying not to spill the tea. 

When I walked in Harry was streching, all that beautful skin on display. I nearly dropped the tray. "Goodmorning beautiful" he said with one of his winner smiles that made his dimples pop out. "Morning" I mumbled and set the tea down next to his bed. I started laughing as his hand shot out and pulled me into his lap to where I was straddeling him. 

His fingers splayed accross my mid-section as he tickled me, causing me to laugh uncontrollably. "Stop!" I gasped, "Please!" I shouted.  He stopped but continued chuckling, I stayed on his lap as he leaned forward and planted a sweet kiss on my lips. 

"Harry, I need to tell you something" I said, fiddling with the bottom of his t-shirt I was wearing. "Anything, babe" "Harry..." I started, emotions bubbling up into my throat. "I love you" I said, eyes meeting his green ones at the same time. He smiled, "I figured that, but I'll never get tired of hearing you say those words" 

Happiness erupted in my chest as I leaned forward and kiss him, "I' love you" he murmured staring into my eyes, while speaking into my lips, "I love you to" he smiled again and I was blissfully happy with the fact that we were content in our love for each other. 

"My turn" Harry whispered, I looked at him. His green orbs were hooded and his hair was splayed across his face. His skin was flawless and his lips were slightly open as he looked at me, I just smiled, he was perfect. He was an angel. My angel. 

"Ariella..." he started hesitantly, "I know this is going to sound crazy, but..." uneasiness swiftly rose in my heart as he said those words, that couldn't be good... could it? 

"Will you run away with me?"