Chapter 2: What are you hiding?

A/N: Thanks for reading my last chapter :) dont forget to vote, also happy birthday min yoongi (suga) ♥ he looks so cute in the pic :D

(Seoyeons POV)

After the first lesson it was break. I was walking out of the classroom when someone pulled my bag, I turned around to see who it was.

It was the schools most bitchy girl. Jiyoo. Before I could even say anything she pushed me to the floor and stepped on my bag.

"Why are you flirting with my Jungkook!" She said looking at me like I was dirt.

"Why would I flirt with him, hes gay-" I said getting cut off by Soo-mi in other words Jiyoos side girl.

"SHUT UP, YOU ALSO FLIRTED WITH TAEHYUNG! YOU'RE SO DESPERATE!" She shouted gaining attention from the remaining students.

I saw Jungkook walking towards us from the other side of the classroom. He was smirking and I knew he'll make things worse.

Jungkook walked over to me, picked up my bag and threw everything out of it on the floor and at me. Jiyoo and Soo-mi were laughing and I realised there was an audience scattered around us.

I felt tears forming in my eyes. I got up and was about to argue when I was cut off. "Will YOU guys ever shut up, you broke my sleep" Min yoongi said walking through the crowd and shooing everyone away.

He took my hand and we walked out of the classroom. "s-sorry for breaking your sleep" I said quitely.

"I didn't take you out of the classroom for you to apologise. I want you to know that im here for you" He said with a sympathetic smile.

(Skipping to when I get home)

After a long day at school I finally get to go home. I head from the station to my house, pulling out my keys I unlock the door.

"Seoyeon!" my auntie shouts as I walk in the house.

"Oh, hi auntie wheres mum and dad?" I say confused on why shes here.

"Your parents asked me if I could supervise you until you come home. They also told me to cook for you!" She says.

You'll be meeting them in half an hour, chop chop go and have dinner." She says happily.

I walk into the kitchen after taking my shoes off and I smell burning... dont tell me I have to eat her burnt rice again. Ew.

I look at the food and tell her that I'll pass.

After half an hour of getting ready I leave the house saying bye to my auntie.

I hear my ringtone go off and I pick up "Hello?"

"Seoyeon its your mum, meet us at Seoul fashion centre" mum said through the phone.

After agreeing I hang up. Im really confused on why im going to Seoul's one and only fashion centre I mean, are mum and dad getting married again? :/

As soon as I arrived my parents were looking through a crowd of people to find me I signal them to know that im here they realise and I see mum walking over to me with a big smile.

"We're going shopping to buy you an outfit today!" Mum says waiting for me to get excited but I don't because im confused

"Wait why?"

"Its a secret" dad says grinning.

Why are they buying me stuff all of a sudden? We walk into an expensive shop and it seems like mum and dad have already prepared something.

They walk over to the counter and asked for something they've reserved.

This shop is actually pretty isolated and posh, I see why since everything is so expensive. Mum and dad hand me a long white bag and direct me to the changing room.

"Whats this?" I say feeling really awkward.

"It's your outfit go and try it on" My mum says impatiently shoving me into the changing room.

Mum and dad are waiting in a waiting area which is nearby the changing room (the waiting area is so posh)

I walk into the changing room and close the door. I open the bag and I see a collared dark blue dress, black high heels and a cute bag. Im thankful but confused at the same time.

After i finished changing into everything I walk out of the room im lucky everything fit.
Mum and dad are pleased to see me by the look on their face.

(The outfit looks like this):

"You look stunning!" Dad says enthusiastically

"But mum and dad what is this all for?"

"Shall we tell her?" Mum says

Dad sighs and agrees, he gestures me to sit down so im next to them.

"Well I'll get straight to the point" mum says

"Its me and your dads anniversary and we're planning to go to Jeju island"

"Yay! You're taking me right!!"

Mum and dad are not smiling any more.

"We cant take you because we'll be gone for a long time like 5-6 months and we cant let you miss out on school" mum says with sympathy.

"Then who will take care of me while you're gone!?" I snap getting frustrated.

"We have arranged for you to live with the Jeon family, you'll be wearing these clothes to set a good reputation also they're really nice and they have a good looking son" mum says.

My face drops. JEON FAMILY!? NO NO NO! THEY HAVE A SON?
It can't be JEON JUNGKOOK!